Lowest prices for your stay
US$89
PricelineUS$89
TravelocityUS$89
Destinia.comUS$98
4,423 results
All reviews breakfast buffet star hotel feria lobby security mactan
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 October 2021

During my wedding reception, one of the guest tables were not served with drinks. My brother and other family members asked the server for drinks but they were told that beverage quantity were only good for 80 persons. My brother informed the server if he could see any glass in their table.

As a host, groom, this is very shameful on my part. I booked thru my coordinator for 100 heads and I have confirmed guests of about 85, maybe less on that night.

Though they were served with drinks after, they do not have to defend themselves. This is the only downside which I have learned 2 days after my wedding. And I feel I have to let you know.

But any other areas are excellent, from friendliness, cleanliness up to safety, Radisson Blu Cebu is highly commended.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 8 October 2021

Great stay until checking out then wanted me to solve a problem that I had nothing to do with.That should of been between the hotel and the booking site to resolve.Even threatened that I could not leave until fixed even though I had no control over any of it.Because of the way we were treated we will never stay at the hotel again even though that was our favorite place and have stayed many nights before

Date of stay: October 2021
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 29 September 2021

Huge gorgeous lobby. Great buffet with very clean rooms. Overall a wonderful hotel with a very nice vip lounge that included hard drinks for free. Very modern and classy interior design which is pleasing and relaxing.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2021

I stayed at this hotel everytime I visit Cebu. I uave been very happy in my past visits. Unfortunately my last visit in July 2021 was very bad. First upon reqching our assigned floor, there was a very bad odor in the corridor outside our room. I did tell the reception about it later on but the problem was never resolved. We stayed in a Junior Suite, it was clean but the towels are old and obviously worn out. This is a bit disappointing as Radisson os supposed to be a 5 star hotel. It is very noticeable that the entire hotel is extremely understaffed. One example is that ai have only seen 1 concierge personnel in our 2 days stay. When we arrived at the hotel, the security guy was also the same guy who sanitized and brought our luggage to the check-in area.

Another bad experience is when I used the toilet lobby. During our first day of stay I went to the toilet lobby to pee, I noticed a bubble gum packet on top of the male urinal. The next day when I went and used the same urinal, the toilet have a very bad smell and the bubble gum packet was still there, meaning nobody cleaned the toilet!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed 30 July 2021

Commending Ms. Alexine, Ms. Aileen and Chef Larry for delightful breakfast served with smile :)
They are so cheerful despite limited number of staff are on duty. Seeing them happy while on work makes us visitors so pleased attending with our needs. Hotel ambiance so relaxing. Room is so clean with a relaxing view, and hotel staff are so welcoming. Will be back here whenever we visit Cebu City.

Date of stay: July 2021