“conquer your fear of heights”

Sky Adventure at Crown Regency Cebu
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access
Reviewed June 26, 2015

Extreme activity experience plus a very beautiful view of Cebu. This is one of my favorite activity when we visited Cebu. No need to worry about what to wear since they provide safety suits and shoes for the activity. They even have a locker for your bags and jewelry since wearing it is not allowed during activity.

Reviewed June 13, 2015 via mobile

We took the combo 2 and did the skywalk and the urban zipline. We were greatly taken care by the instructors who supervises the activities. They were really friendly and very entertaining! Dont worry about the equipments because safety is their top priority (although they will joke about replacing the equipments recently due to failures days before).

I however can only give this place 2 stars as they fail to follow up on our request after we have missing pictures problem with our flashdrives which we paid in full at php750! The email they gave us in case we need to contact them was invalid and we had to contact them thru their website contact form.

After not hearing from them for a week, we had to recover the missing pictures ourselves. Lucky we are equipped with the knowledge that the missing files in the flashdrive is recoverable. Should the same problem is encounteted by a not-so-knowledgeable customer, they wouldn't be that happy. We were really disappointed with their post-activity service, or lack thereof. Please improve.

Reviewed June 5, 2015

We tried the edge coaster and skywalk and though it's not too extreme, it was a pretty fun experience! The edge coaster ride was a bit short (goes around the building while you're facing outwards, then your chair automatically tilts 55 degrees for a few seconds, afterwhich you can manually control whether you want your seat tilted for the rest of the ride). The skywalk was fun mainly because of the guide that took us round the building. He was funny and will teach you how to pose at the edge. I think I spent more on buying the printed photos than both the skywalk+edge coaster experience itself! :) Too bad they didn't have a package where you can have all your photos in a CD instead.

Reviewed June 4, 2015

That was my first and last ride of the sky adventure of crown. I have a fear of heights but I tried the sky walk and the edge coaster. The feeling is amazing but at the same time scary. if you are adventurous enough, this is a must try.

Reviewed May 25, 2015 via mobile

It was great but short, I am not afraid of heights but my knees went like jelly went I have been asked to SIT on the edge and I looked down. It would have been better if you were allowed to use your own camera to capture the experience as they do take pictures but it won't show so much detail of what is going on. The coaster sets the adrenaline in your body but the above applies . Photos are expensive if you want all the photos that they take of you it will cost 1k and are not printed they just come on a memory stick.