Lowest prices for your stay
US$21
Free cancellation until 18/12/21
Booking.comUS$18
PricelineUS$19
Trip.comUS$17
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 December 2018 via mobile

I went to cebuview this morning and usually they are very friendly and helpful. Something has changed besides the deposit is 1,000 now and they wanted to charge me half price for an unoccupied room for an early check in. The rooms use to be reasonable and clean but I couldn’t get past the front desk. I walked across the street and got a huge family room and saved 1,000 on the deposit and a couple hundred on the room. They are no longer my first choice. Some how I believe they would rather me suffer and wait 6 hours instead of taking my money for a room they claim was unoccupied. I’m very satisfied across the street!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 27 August 2018

CebuView Tourist Inn is a cheap basic hotel in downtown of Cebu City. Rooms are simple, but location is very good, close to Colon Street, Basilica Minore del Santo Nino, City Cathedral, Fort San Pedro, port.
They serve very good inexpensive breakfast and dinner. Cheap beer. Good internet.
Good for staying for 2-3 days for city sightseeing.
Pros: everything.
Cons: None.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2017

I paid 800 for an inside room, and the Television did not work the third time i tried to switch it on.
The corridor was noisy.
The room was clean enough though.
There are better deals around the same area.

Room tip: Try and book a room with a window.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed 1 September 2017 via mobile

My 12y/o daughter and I walked in and stayed here for 4d/3nights. (White) taxi took about 20 minutes and 210 pesos to get there from Mactan Airport. We walked in and they let us check in early at 11am at no additional cost. Paid 800pesos per night (as opposed to online rate of 1,100pesos). Gave us a room at the 5th floor which was not bothersome at all since they have an elevator. Our room was clean, has the basics and a/c worked well. Made up our room, changed towels and replenished toiletries everyday. Their breakfast is fine costing 70-100pesos per head. Their location is also good since some major tourist spots like The Basillica, Magellan's Cross, The fort etc are walking distance. Cebu South Bus Terminal is also a few blocks. Lots of cafeterias, fastfoods, restaurants in the surrounding. Staff were friendly and helpful with directions in going to places (like what jeep to ride) We did all our tours on our own. Will definitely go back.

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 1 July 2017 via mobile

Pro:
Big room
Cold aircon
Big bathroom
Provides toiletries
24/7 front desk
Location is fine with me. Its not the safest. But it is near some fastfood chains.
Near south cebu bus station
Telephone

Cons:
Slightly slow wifi
Hot shower not completely functioning

Overall ok accomodation. Better than the other hotel ive been in.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 598jajab