Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
jgmfdc1029
Metro Manila, Philippines

Near South Bus station

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed May 9, 2017via mobile
Booked an overnight room for two before our 4am trip to Badian, Cebu for canyoneering. Affordable room rate (>800) clean room and ac is good. We had a comfortable sleep. Outside area is quite scary though, with bars and bystanders at night outside the hotel you will still need a hail a cab to reach south bus station.

Date of stay: April 2017
    ₱3,814
    ₱3,282
3.1 km from CebuView Tourist Inn
View more hotels in Cebu City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2017

It has an excellent room...all the facilities in the room are all perfect, the hot and cold shower, the aircondition, the bed, everything is okay for me....most especially the wifi OMG! I really love to stay in the Cebu View Tourist Inn

Room tip: Wifi is the best, every room is good
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mis C
Reviewed January 1, 2017

I needed to find a hotel close to the South Bus terminal as I had an early morning bus trip to Badian. Because of the delayed arrival of my flight, I was able to check in past midnight already. The front desk demanded to see my Agoda voucher but she had a copy of it in her hand! I told her my phone ran out of charge and I was really tired so she gave me the key to the room and asked me again to show it the next day. I did show her and so she was satisfied. The room was clean but dark and dated. This is cheap accommodations though in the middle of a busy, dirty area of the city. For a tourist who is easily intimidated, the Cebu downtown area can be seen as filthy and chaotic so that may be a concern (I grew up here so it does not bother me much).

Date of stay: December 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 15, 2016 via mobile

Nothing special about the inn but the place is accessible, affordable and clean. If you just need a good place to rest, this place will do. Also, the staffs are approachable. Downside is that the hot/warn water is not available all the time.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed November 14, 2016

Hotel is very accessible using public transportation. We get to roam around the city just by walking and riding multicabs. We only paid around 600 per head for 2 nights stay, we are group of 4 and avail the Deluxe Family room at 2nd floor room 205. Vicinity is surrounded by lots of market and you can just walk around the tourist spots like Sto. Nino Church, Magellan's Cross and Fort San Pedro. If you want to visit the Taoist Temple you can ride a multicab going to Lahug and get off at Kinasudlon,you can hire a habal for 10php each to reach the Beverly Hills Subdivision where the Taoist temple is located.For us, we prefer to just walk it, around 10 minutes maybe. You may also visit the La Vie Parissienne
Anyway, one of the best deal on this hotel is they have a fast wifi without password, so you can surf 24/7. We'll recommend this hotel to our friends! Thanks!

Room tip: Ask the maintenance to fix the hot water in the bathroom ahead of time to set the right temperature.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Paula D
Reviewed September 14, 2016

Pros

Fast WiFi connection, Decent room for a very affordable price, cheap food and they can deliver it to your room without additional charge.

Cons

No windows, old tv, and I was disappointed when they didn't clean my room even if I put "make up my room" tag on my doorknob.

Date of stay: May 2016