Hotels.com
Paula D
Cavite City, Philippines

Affordable Hotel near Colon

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Nov 13, 2016
Hotel is very accessible using public transportation. We get to roam around the city just by walking and riding multicabs. We only paid around 600 per head for 2 nights stay, we are group of 4 and avail the Deluxe Family room at 2nd floor room 205. Vicinity is surrounded by lots of market and you can just walk around the tourist spots like Sto. Nino Church, Magellan's Cross and Fort San Pedro. If you want to visit the Taoist Temple you can ride a multicab going to Lahug and get off at Kinasudlon,you can hire a habal for 10php each to reach the Beverly Hills Subdivision where the Taoist temple is located.For us, we prefer to just walk it, around 10 minutes maybe. You may also visit the La Vie Parissienne
Anyway, one of the best deal on this hotel is they have a fast wifi without password, so you can surf 24/7. We'll recommend this hotel to our friends! Thanks!
Date of stay: November 2016
Room Tip: Ask the maintenance to fix the hot water in the bathroom ahead of time to set the right temperature.
Trip type: Traveled with friends
    ₱2,118
    ₱3,521
3.1 km from CebuView Tourist Inn
View more hotels in Cebu City
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 14, 2016

Pros

Fast WiFi connection, Decent room for a very affordable price, cheap food and they can deliver it to your room without additional charge.

Cons

No windows, old tv, and I was disappointed when they didn't clean my room even if I put "make up my room" tag on my doorknob.

Date of stay: May 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 7, 2016

Basic hotel with comfy bed and satellite tv. Location in the busy part of town with eateries and hawker food all around. Can blend with the locals. Plenty of jeepneys to take u everywhere, just ask the receptionist what number jeepney to hop onto to get to your destination.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Lai O
Reviewed July 28, 2016

I only paid Php570.00 for an overnight stay at a two-bed room. I have to say that's very budget-friendly. There's even a dental kit, soap and shampoo, and hot shower included. I even have a TV. The bed sheets and bathroom are clean. The airconditioning is sufficiently cool; there's cable TV, too. Wifi speed is okay. The location is great; famous tourist spots are just a walk or a few-minute ride away (Magellan's Cross, Basilica, Fort San Pedro, Colon Street, and the 3 museums). It's a stroll away from Taboan public market for your danggit needs. The only setback is that there is a weird smell (strong chemical cleaning liquid, I guess) at the check-in lobby.

Room tip: Book online and book in advance. I recommend Travelbook.ph site. It's way cheaper on that site than most major booking sites.
Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed May 7, 2016

Quite close to the South Bus Station (for going to Moalboal), you get an aircon room with a nice bed for very cheap, the bathroom is big and the place is quite clean. I've had much worse hotel rooms in the Philippines for double the money. The neighborhood is a bit seedy and dirty, but lots of ATMs and a mall nearby also. You can improve the service you get with small tips. I've stayed at this place twice, and will come back next time I'm in Ceby City (passing through). A very good hotel in quite a nasty city.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed March 31, 2016

This is like a squater place.It is very loud at night.It is scary surroundings.There is this old lady that is with her daughter and asked if I wanted a girl.She tried to sell the girl to me.What a joke!!!Outside the hotel was some little stores but there also some kids asking money when you go out.We always take a cab to go around as it is dangerous walking in the area.I try to get my money back after 1 night of stay but they won't give it to me.They told me that I booked online and that there is no REFUND for this.SO I dealt with it and stay just another night.The guard was sleeping.Good things there is locked inside the door.He will open the door if you want to come in.You have to knocked if he's sleeping.This is a worst hotel at all.Please do not stay.The reason why we stayed is that when I checked online it was near the Basilica and the Magellan's cross and the Cebu heritage Monument.I was wrong because we still have to take taxis as it is very dangerous to walk around.We didn't enjoy our stay.There is also a safety box but it is by the lobby.They will served food and deliver to your room.The only problem is that we are early birds so we had to wait 7AM so we can get a coffee from the hotel.Its cheap to stay 1,500per night for 2 double bed/family deluxe

Date of stay: March 2016