Lowest prices for your stay
$36
Free cancellation until 02/06/22
Hotels.com$36
Agoda.com$20
Booking.com$27
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 17, 2019

Location was good. That’s it.
The sink on the toilet was soooooo dirt! Didn’t have fridge in the bedroom and staff at the restaurant didn’t speak any English - making it very hard to order breakfast. Okay, but not sure I would recommend it.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ThaisFBR
Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

We saw this place on Agoda and decided to book it due to the following reasons:
- it’s near ayala
- easy to book grab car fron the location
- it fits four people
- looks spacious from the photos

And it did not disappoint! What I liked about our stay:
- it provided our basic needs like hot & cold shower, a functioning AC, fast WiFi... Also, there’s a 7/11 branch just outside the hotel, kfc and chowking fast food chains.
- we initially booked only for 1 night but extended it for 2 because of our positive experience.
- customer service is satisfactory. Staff were friendly and attentive.
- breakfast is inclusive. The resto is located on the 12th floor and has a great view of the city.
- budget friendly. Our first night we paid P1845 and P1700+ through Agoda. Not bad for three people (room fits four).

What they can improve on:
- breakfast was cold and has limited options. We were only asked to choose from fish fillet or chicken hotdog.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 26, 2019 via mobile

Express Inn is right smack in the middle of Downtown Cebu, along Osmeña Road. The place is very accessible to the touristy attractions and is convenient for people who may need a midnight snack as there is a 24 hour 7-eleven close by.

We stayed for 3 days and 2 nights. In that very short span, it is observable how the staff are stressed and overworked. Our last day prior to check out, they ran out of eggs for the breakfast rush and there was no one to buyfresh supplies. The delivery was confirmed, but nothing came the previous night and the people in charge were passing on the responsibility for the purchase.

The room was ok, quite small for a 2-single bed. If you want to have hot or cold water for your drinks, you have to call the restaurant at the 12th floor to have it ready and you go fetch it. There was no room service available, too. No fridge in the room; housekeeping is only available when you ask them to clean up.

Hot and cold in the shower was available 24 hours and toiletries were provided, including towels.

I feel for the staff. They have been gracious and all smiles, doing the best they can with what they are being provided with.

Records keeping was flawed, as there had been information about our stay that was not properly turned over.

I would recommend the inn for proximity to the basilica and the fort, but I would also recommend for the owner to improve their manner of handling their personnel.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2019

I just read a lot of reviews same with my experience in that hotel. They should do something about it. Guests do review to improve hotel's service and other stuff.
1. They should inform guests upon check in that they need to update their keycard everyday.
2. They also need to inform the guests that they have to get a pool pass to access the swimming pool.
3. Front Office staff should have proper training on how to answer phone calls, guest requests and other guest concerns. I called the Front Office to assist me to open my room since my boyfriend was sleeping and he's not answering his phone, i was wet and cold just came from the pool and how she answered me was unacceptable! She told me to wait because they are busy and they only have one staff (with an irritated voice)
4. They will not clean your room if you will not request for it. It should be mandatory!

Be thankful because if i was in the mod to complain you would have seen the monster in me.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 22, 2019

There are so many better including breakfast for the same price, I clicked the wrong one and did not pay attention to the 6.9 rating. My fault.
1. Breakfast 3 choices only had 2 and powdered eggs plus coffee cup so small I ended up at 7 Eleven.
2. They did not tell us that after 12 noon everyday you had to have your room card re entered at front desk
3. Room made up you had to notify front desk if you wanted, now that was a first for me, we did not find out until we asked why is room not made up.
4. The change sheet and blanket, no wet mops no scrubbing of bathroom or shower,I know I left crumbs on tile floor, and the sink was dirty.
5.affordable but there are better for same price and it was my mistake, so check the ratings.

Room tip: Back of hotel off street which is very noisy
Date of stay: July 2019