We saw this place on Agoda and decided to book it due to the following reasons:
- it’s near ayala
- easy to book grab car fron the location
- it fits four people
- looks spacious from the photos
And it did not disappoint! What I liked about our stay:
- it provided our basic needs like hot & cold shower, a functioning AC, fast WiFi... Also, there’s a 7/11 branch just outside the hotel, kfc and chowking fast food chains.
- we initially booked only for 1 night but extended it for 2 because of our positive experience.
- customer service is satisfactory. Staff were friendly and attentive.
- breakfast is inclusive. The resto is located on the 12th floor and has a great view of the city.
- budget friendly. Our first night we paid P1845 and P1700+ through Agoda. Not bad for three people (room fits four).
What they can improve on:
- breakfast was cold and has limited options. We were only asked to choose from fish fillet or chicken hotdog.
- Free Wifi
- Free parking
- Room service