Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 04/08/21
ZenHotels.com
getaroom.comUS$42
TravelocityUS$41
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 31 May 2016 via mobile

We had a very good sleep. But place is a little bit old, the aircons are working well even if it's old. Front desk was nice and accomodating. 8 person 2 deluxe rooms. They have complimentary WiFi but weak signal on the 2nd floor. Please prefer the 1st or the 3rd floor. Ham and cheese sandwich packed for breakfast due to early flight back home! one ride away from Magellan’s cross, Mactan Shrine, fort san pedro, Basilica Del Sto Nino. Near Mango Avenue where Zubuchon is located.

Date of stay: May 2016
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Whenever I bring my Barangay family with me ( 6 or more persons ), I always look for cheaper accommodation. As you will find out the costs to travel with a lot of people in the Philippines can get very high, especially with food. Talking about quality of food, the Emerald Cafe in this hotel has become pathetic and not worth eating. The resto is normally empty, much better to go elsewhere to eat! Also the air conditioning is nearly non existent and it is uncomfortable to stay there.
The complimentary breakfast was poor, with microwaved ham??
The Hotel is fairly cheap but the rooms are aging and they need a safe in each room.
The staff are friendly but the standards have slipped over time. Sadly a downgrade in rating from 7/10 to 5/10 is in order.

Date of stay: April 2016
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

At first we were a little disappointed at the small room and stuffy windows. But we soon got used to this hotel and enjoyed walking and shopping near malls, stores and street vendors. Staff are nice and speak quite good English, though some of them don't seem to know much about their neighborhood.
TV, air-con, hot water and complimentary breakfast are good enough to get to like this hotel. If you want to know about real Cebu, I definitely recommend you use this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Don't even bother considering this place. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my entire life. The place is too old. I already booked in advance for 4 nights but I can't stand staying here for another 2 nights that's why I checked out on my 2nd day immediately. What made me check out early were the bed bugs. Horrible. I think I deserve a refund for this.

Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank eiafranco
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Aircon so noisy, bad smell in the room, mattress low quality, location not so good, to charge your cellphone, no extensions, old electricity plugs. But the staff is helpful and very nice. For the same price better choose vacation hotel with swimming pool

Date of stay: August 2015