Lowest prices for your stay
US$41
Free cancellation until 04/08/21
ZenHotels.com
Priceline
TravelocityUS$41
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

At first we were a little disappointed at the small room and stuffy windows. But we soon got used to this hotel and enjoyed walking and shopping near malls, stores and street vendors. Staff are nice and speak quite good English, though some of them don't seem to know much about their neighborhood.
TV, air-con, hot water and complimentary breakfast are good enough to get to like this hotel. If you want to know about real Cebu, I definitely recommend you use this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2015
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Don't even bother considering this place. This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed in my entire life. The place is too old. I already booked in advance for 4 nights but I can't stand staying here for another 2 nights that's why I checked out on my 2nd day immediately. What made me check out early were the bed bugs. Horrible. I think I deserve a refund for this.

Date of stay: September 2015
1  Thank eiafranco
Reviewed 18 August 2015

Aircon so noisy, bad smell in the room, mattress low quality, location not so good, to charge your cellphone, no extensions, old electricity plugs. But the staff is helpful and very nice. For the same price better choose vacation hotel with swimming pool

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2015

PROS AND CONS (maybe

-We booked and paid thru Agoda and never once mentioned on their advertisement that there will be a 500 pesos deposit upon checking in. They didn't explained what the deposit is for though.

-Spotty wif.

-bed sheets and blankets have smell.

-you gotta be careful when you walk thru the room after a bath because they don't have any mat inside the cr and i was so scared i'll slip.

-thin walls

-Free breakfast, but there's not a lot of choices to choose from.

-Small room.

-They got like a small bar inside the room (more like a sari sari store but overpriced) and so we thought that the bottled mineral water and the 2 sachets of instant coffee are compliments of the hotel... but were wrong, as i check the prices of the said items on the bar, mineral water is included. I didn't see the price of the instant coffee so i thought that must be it, thats the complimentary drinks of the hotel... wrong again. as we were about to check out they were asking us for the payment of the two sachets of instant coffee, so i told them i thought those were compliments of the hotel and they told us there's no complimentary and actually its included on the pricelist..and guess what those instant coffee sachets are 40 pesos each!!! unbelievable. They said they'll just deduct that from our deposit.

Don't get fooled guys.

-and the picture posted from agoda and on their website and here on tripadvisor of what their hotel looked like its a new condotel with nice neighborhood but wait there's more... its not, its beside the University of San Carlos Law School and so far from the picture :(

I'm just really disappointed

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank pancit_canton
Reviewed 7 August 2015

We stay in Golden Valley Hotel for 3 nights.
Staff is helpful, price and location is good, most tourist place is in 15 to 30 minutes walking distance, drinking water is not free and no boiler.
However, the toilet and shower is not too function, and towel seem not clean!

White Taxi is cheaper than Yellow. However, we're unable to call White to airport during raining day in the hotel, so we take Yellow, which already stop (wait for other walk in client) in the hotel for 10+ minutes, after we take this Yellow and travel for 2 minutes, I found the taxi already flag down during waiting time, I'm not sure this is their general practice or not, anyway, please pay attention!

Date of stay: July 2015