All reviews lemon restaurant ayala mall merienda buffet halo halo two bedroom suite close to the hotel lobby staff front desk lady a nice place to stay wifi is free complimentary water cable tv basic amenities clean rooms the heart of the city air conditioning puto
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for a weekend in August 2018 on business. It is good, location-wise, but the best part of this hotel is its service and food.
The hotel staff was friendly and provided fast service. Breakfast buffet was jusg ok, but the food at the merienda buffet was good, and even better for the food served for lunch during our company event.

Now, the not-so-good thing was the bed. I stayed for two nights in a room with a king bed. On the second night, though, I woke up in the middle of the night finding myself in between a gap in the middle of the bed, which was not there on the first night! When I checked, I found out that the bed was actually two twin mattresses laid on a king bed frame! I am sure it wasn’t like that on my first night, because I couldn’t sleep that first night and I would have noticed for sure if there was a gap in the middle - there was none. This is the first time that I encountered such bed, and I don’t know if it was funny or annoying.... Just, oh well...

Given the affordable rate of this hotel, I cannot ask for more so I believe the hotel was ok. I cannot give five stars, however, because of the bed on the 2nd night.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
ajque, EVP at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2018

Maayong Adlaw MsMalu!

On behalf of the Management and Staff of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, we would like to say thank you for your kind review.

We also would like to extend our appreciation by commending our location, service and food! We also thank you for mentioning areas needing our attention for further improvement.

Daghang Salamat and Have a GOLDEN Day!

Reviewed 8 August 2018 via mobile

The staff and the food are execellent. Had perfect service and very friendly . You dont need to call anybody and wait to have more coffee or water they are always there to look after the customer . And the rooms are comfortable and very clean. Definetly we will be back again .

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family

Maayong Adlaw sihagan!

On behalf of the Management and Staff of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, we would like to say thank you for your wonderful review.

We also would like to extend our appreciation by commending our service and friendly staff. We do hope to see you again on your next visit to provide you with more of our Unique Cebuano Royalty Experience. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.

Daghang Salamat!

Have a GOLDEN day!

Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

We were on a business trip and checked in really late. They gave us the last deluxe room with a queen and single bed. We immediately noticed that there was barely any cold air coming from the a/c. Checked the filters and probably saw the thickest dust ever. Cleaned them myself as it was late and it was the last room available.

Breakfast was good. Smoking at the lanai bar with live music at night. Great location. A bit of noise from the construction in front which stopped around 12 midnight. I would choose the hotel across if it were cheaper for our travel dates.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank binky_jc
ajque, EVP at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

Maayong Adlaw binky_jc!

We would like to say thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

We have noted on areas of improvement such as the aircon. We are doing what we can to improve further.

As much as we would hope for a higher rating from you, we sincerely do hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with the Unique Cebuano Royalty Experience.

Daghang Salamat and have a GOLDEN day!

Reviewed 14 July 2018

The hotel is located in the heart of the city. The staff are friendly and gracious. We had a dinner and greakfast buffet at their restaurant. There is a wide-range of delicious foods you can choose from. I really took time savoring the dishes. I would like to go back again in the near future.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Maayong Adlaw rainbowwarrior126!

We also would like to extend our appreciation by commending our service, location and Le'Mon Restaurant. There will be definitely be more to look forward to in the months to come!

Daghang Salamat and Have a GOLDEN Day!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

waited for almost 4 hours for the room to be clean up. Not hospitable staff. No manager's on duty available. the staff will just keep you waiting and wasting your time for nothing. Other hotels in cebu are much much better when it comes to service and hospitality.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Jonard D

Maayong Adlaw Jonard D!

We appreciate you taking the time to provide us with your feedback.

Thank you for highlighting aspects of your negative experiences that we would have to further improve on and look into. We are thankful for your genuine concerns.

We sincerely apologize on behalf of our staff whom haven't been able to meet your needs. These are lapses that we will correct immediately. Despite your negative feedback, we do hope that you will give us another chance to provide you with a much better experience.

Daghang Salamat and have a GOLDEN day!