Golden Prince Hotel & Suites
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Very Good 4/5
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)
Very Good 4/5
St. Moritz Hotel(Cebu City)
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Wellcome Hotel(Cebu Island)
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsnew wingayala malllemon restaurantwalking distancefood served at the buffethalo halobath matlobby staffcloset spacefront desk ladypacked breakfastwifi is freefilipino foodbed was very comfortablecomplimentary watercheap hotelhot and cold shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 1, 2017

I was staying in Golden Prince Hotel in Cebu. It was minimal with blood only on the sheets, and the hotel initially asked me to pay 100 dollars for the sheets as compensation for the property damage. The hotel knows that they do not have any authority to ask me this money and for this reason they asked me only pay cash and not with my MasterCard.
The hotel called the police and the police right away start threatening me that this is Philippines and if I don't pay the amount they ask, police will arrest me and put hand coves on me and take me to the station. They said they will give me 30% discount and should pay 3336 PHP. I had 3000 PHP or 60-dollar cash and they accepted that as the payment. I paid and asked to see the police officer name and ID. The officer answered with that I should follow them to the police station to get their names.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled solo
ajque, Vice President for Corporate Communications at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2017

Maayong Adlaw MarioRez!

First of all, we appreciate your honest feedback about your experiences. We will definitely be taking this to heart for further improvement. Especially on the situation you faced in your room (ie stained linens).

In hotels worldwide, it is indeed standard practice for stained hotel linens to be fairly compensated for; as a matter of fact, any asset that is damaged or tampered. It is important for the hotel to maintain its facilities to serve all its guests. It would only be necessary to contact an external force such as the police if the situation has escalated. The purpose is to maintain the safety of other guests and employees. All employees have been trained to respect all guests at all times. Therefore, we would also expect each guest to behave appropriately as well.

Despite all this, we would sure hope for your understanding on the matter.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Room is comfortable, with bidet. Better if cable is cignal cable for quality picture and hd sounds.

Food breakfast is average. Should be better if with very close convenience stores, foods and the like.

Wifi speee needs improvement.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

Maayong Adlaw Ed S!

We very much appreciate your honest feedback. These are definitely areas for us to take note and make improvements on. We will be looking into those aspects closely.

We would be looking forward to your next visit and to provide you more of the Unique Cebuano Royalty Experience soon!

Reviewed August 27, 2017 via mobile

Good location since this is very near in Ayala Mall. However they need to work on their ameneties. There are lot of things to improve on like the things inside the room. Great service basing when we were there though.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
ajque, Vice President for Corporate Communications at Golden Prince Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2017

Maayong Adlaw casper020687!

We appreciate your honest review about your experiences. We will definitely be seeking to improve our amenities and various aspects of your stay.

We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

I dont usually write a review but Im not really satisfied with the service. You have the worst Guy Manager. He doesnt know what CUSTOMER SERVICE is. I forgot the name but sounds like byrynne. He doesnt know how to interact with guest. especially in handling complaints!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business

Maayong Adlaw lihana18!

We appreciate your honest review about your experiences. We will definitely be seeking to improve our services.

We would need to further understand the situation you had faced in order for us to rectify it. We would also look closely into improving our customer service further.

Despite all this, we would sure hope that you would give us another opportunity to accommodate you in the future.

Reviewed August 24, 2017 via mobile

We decided to stay here in Golden Prince to check how customer service goes about the hotels here in cebu, given that we are working in a hotel industry too. What I can say, so far they have one of the best when it comes to customer service.. Their staffs are amazing and very accommodating., they are always smilong and greet you everytime, not to mention their buffet too is perfect, food choices is good.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank houseoftoni

Maayong Adlaw houseoftoni!

We very much appreciate your wonderful review.

We are happy to read about your experiences and memorable encounters with our service crew. Thank you for your compliments on the food quality and variety of our LeMon Restaurant's buffet.

We would definitely be looking forward to your next visit and to provide you more of the Unique Cebuano Royalty Experience!