Lowest prices for your stay
$33
Hotels.com
$33
Agoda.com
$24
Official Site$35
Priceline$35
Booking.com$28
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2019

-The room has mini fridge, 1 long mirror & 2 wide mirrors, 3 desk lamps with workspace/study table and complete toiletries (no iron & blower).
- The buffet breakfast is good & they serve Filipino Cuisine.
- Fast Wi-Fi.
- Location is near Fuente Osmeña Circle, Chong Hua Hospital & Capitol Building. 1 ride going to IT Park & Ayala Mall & Ayala Central Bloc.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 8, 2019 via mobile

They serve generous buffet breakfast. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The location is far from the airport but near malls and restaurants,and placed in a not so busy street. The bed, pillows, and linens were fine enough to sleep on but the aircon failed to cool our room. It was on 16 deg but felt like 24. We were transferred to another room but still the same sentiment. My husband who hates me whenever I turn the a/c to maximum, complained too of the room temperature . We were out during the day and only stayed in the room at night. It was not comfortable at all. I didn't complain again. Too tired to transfer our things and end up with the same problem. I would only recommend staying here if they have improved their a/c system.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2019 via mobile

We did have a late night booking for an over night sleep for a family of 3. Receptionist is quick to assist and fast track our check-in procedure as we are very tired from our domestic flight. Hotel has basic room. Budget friendly for back pack traveler or overnight sleepover.
Food choices for breakfast is less.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank francisroc
Reviewed October 29, 2019

The prices were in range for hotels in the area, the rooms were clean. First stay was great. Everything worked well in the room. On our second visit, we complained about the hot water since the water from the shower was very unstable changing from lukewarm to very hot. My mom and I had to squat and use the faucet for bathing since the heat was more controllable. Also, there was a damp used towel hanging inside the bathroom when we arrived.

Cafe: Good! The complimentary breakfast was amazing, too.

Will definitely return and hope the minor issues will be fixed next time.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2019

A very nice hotel for a decent price. It was clean and cozy and what I love the most were the beds. We booked 2 rooms and both rooms had 1 single bed and 1 twin bed. Their mattresses also gave me a goodnight sleep.

Date of stay: October 2019