Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
Free cancellation until 14/08/21
Agoda.com
US$14
PricelineUS$22
Booking.comUS$19
Trip.comUS$22
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2020

This hotel looks haunted inside. Flickering lights, cockroaches everywhere, very dirty and smelly. I had a traumatic experience staying in this hotel. The photos on their website looks different from the actual (don't be deceived). I couldn't sleep at night due to noisy staff talking outside the corridor at 2AM, there are LOTS of cockroaches in the CR and behind the doors, elevator looks permanently broken, the rooms are located at the 3rd floor so you have to take the stairs with all your luggage. The front desk associate forgot to return my ID back-they caused us too much trouble, we had to ask the taxi driver to go back to the hotel to get our ID and they kinda misplaced it.

Breakfast was not nice. They served 3 small pcs of sausage with egg and rice. They just reheated the food in the microwave. The dining area also has lots of cockroaches!

The only good thing about this hotel is the location. It's along the busy Mango ave and corner F. Ramos st. Across Robinsons Mall

I hope that the hotel management will address all these problems and take immediate action.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Deeabs
Reviewed 31 December 2019 via mobile

We had a rush booking with them. The room was okay but their staff was great. We had a short stay with my partner and my toddler. Breakfast was supposed to be for 2 people but they gave another plate for my son. It's well appreciated. And hey, the internet connection improved from the last stay I had with them. It's blazing fast! :)

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2019

This hotel is slightly dated and uses outdated photos. However the closeness to resturants and must do activities makes up for the exterior look. Positioned by circle and mango ave made this a.great launching point to explore the area. I highly recommend this hotel. Staff very friendly. TP is scarce need to.ask frequently for. Room is perfect spacing. No chair but a.c. worked great! Tv several cable channels all on a PG rating. Very safe and a.controlled free Wi-Fi. For what I paid this hotel surpassed many places in the area.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Thunder B
Reviewed 18 December 2018 via mobile

I always consider for a good location and price whenever I book for an accommodation. Skyblue fits in my preference. It is in the heart of Fuente Osmeña, near to Mango, Robinsons and Chong Hua Hospital. The rooms are reasonably priced, if not fairly cheap.Room rates are affordable; When I arrived, the Receptionist told me that they upgraded my room from Superior to Deluxe. I stayed at room 311, cool aircon; clean room and CR, beddings... so so, clean but blankets are not suited for an aircon room, blankets should be thick. The water pressure is so strong;  free breakfast is simple; staff are hospitable; and above all, their WiFi is very reliable and since I am a TV Person, I am glad that their Cable was perfectly working. My overall experience was great and definitely, I will consider this hotel again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank flongology
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

Really good place to stay when in Cebu. Staff were excellent.Room was clean and tidy. Excellent value for money. Location could not be better. As I have a long flight from UK and back I intend to use this as my when visiting the Philippines.There also a nice bar and restaurant just down and across the main road at the lights. Enjoy

Date of stay: December 2018