Lowest prices for your stay
$46
Free cancellation until 02/18/23
Priceline$52
Hotels.com$57
Travelocity$51
All reviews front desk highly recommended hotel robinsons mall the hotel staff very pleasant stay water pressure spacious room home away from home providore gallery convenience salamat staycation housekeeping quarantine ref pros
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2022 via mobile

Stayed here with my family and it just feels like a basic hotel.

Pros:
- great location
- close to many restaurants
- spacious room
- affordable room rates

Cons:
- bad food
- got locked out of our suite and it took more than 30 minutes
to fix
- hotel's only been around for a couple years but it feels dated
- our suite had awful cable channels
- boring
- elevator is so slow!

Will I choose to stay here again? No.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2022

So I booked an overnight stay for my family as we wanted to try out their indoor swimming pool but it turns out, it was closed. The FO staff informed me that it had been closed since last year. We got disappointed since we were not able to achieve our purpose, plus it was never indicated in their website nor other booking websites that the pool was closed.
We loved their room though, the design, the tidyness, and the hospitality of the staff. Food was great also!

If only we had been informed ahead that pool was closed I would have given a higher rating.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2022

The attendants are very accommodating. Facilities-wise, I didn’t like the door of the washroom as it can’t be locked. In terms of the view outside the window, it’s not attractive as we were assigned to a room where there’s an abandoned lot on the other side of the road.

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 30, 2022

It was a very pleasant stay starting from the warm reception, nice and clean room to the very good food. It's really value for money! They were also so accomodating to allow me to use at any future date the one night which i had to cancel! Thank you Summit Galleria!!

Date of stay: March 2022
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2022

As usual, the staff is AMAZING (thanks especially to Marty) and always takes excellent care to ensure that my family is well accomodated. My partner made the trip back to Cebu (from Bohol) with our soon to be 3-yr old son for the first time in over 2-years (due to Covid). THANKS SUMMIT GALLERIA CEBU!!!!

Room tip: I like the ocean view at times, at other times I like the city view (upper floors)
Date of stay: March 2022