Lowest prices for your stay
$54
Free cancellation until 02/04/22
Agoda.com
$39
Free cancellation until 02/03/22
Hotels.com
$57
Free cancellation until 02/05/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com$47
eDreams$54
Orbitz.com$57
All reviews indoor pool front desk soft opening job well done function hall an overnight stay the hotel staff early check water pressure rice providore gallery mall robinson salamat staycation quarantine
Selected filters
Reviewed January 28, 2021

Great Location, just missing small amenities. No hot water in shower and AC didn't get that cold. When I tried to call front desk, no answer. I like the indoor pool and the location is excellent. Just need to ensure the rooms are more up to date. In fairness, it may have been because of the room I was in.

Reviewed January 27, 2021

I was pleasantly surprised with my stay at Summit Galleria. I booked it during what should have been a Sinulog weekend expecting that it would be a little of a staycation. I wasn’t expecting much but I actually loved my stay.

The room I booked was the Mango Suite and the furnitures and the room itself is fairly new. The room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. I loved the huge bathroom and I had a super relaxing time at the tub.

I would definitely return and stay here again.

I just have a bit of an issue with the Reception not being responsive. I called Frontdesk several times and none of those times have been answered on my first day of stay. The hotel is obviously understaffed.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 12, 2021

I have stayed in this hotel for 5 times already since October 2020 when it had its soft opening after the months of lockdown last year. This year, I opted to stay for 3 days. Like my previous stays, the hotel remains strategic and functional. The hotel is connected to Robinson’s Galleria Mall so there is nothing to worry about your needs.

I got an upgrade to a Sinulog Suite which had a good view of the mountains and the city. The room is a one bedroom unit with its own living area and big bathroom. It also had a study place which I needed for my writing and reading. Though WiFi is a bit slow and the room seems not to pick my mobile network provider’s connection, nevertheless my room was perfect. I still miss my city and sea view though with rooms 1110 and 1010.

To top it all, I was accorded with good customer service. Xenia and Ardee of Front Office have always been very helpful and hospitable. I highly recommend the hotel for travelers who need something strategic and functional.

I am excited for my next staycation.

Daghang salamat Summit Hotel Galleria! :-)

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed January 10, 2021

It was a good experience but you need to change or upgrade your wifi or internet connection in your hotel, i cannot connect in it and after so many try ive finally connected but it sucks because it keeps loadingg and the wifi is on and off. And pls check your aircon it was not cold at all. Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 6, 2021 via mobile

Maybe I expected a lot from Summit Galleria.

The toilet near the pool had an unpleasant odor. The pool was not clean. No staff was seen at the pool area - a lifeguard or a cleaner.

For breakfast, we were served 4pcs of tiny hotdog and a scrambled egg + coffee.

It rained thaf time, there was a leak at the hallway.

Trip type: Traveled with family