“Tasty Food and One of the Only Restaurants Where Vegetarians Can Experience Filipino Cuisine”
Review of Planet Vegis

Planet Vegis
Ranked #187 of 860 Restaurants in Cebu City
Reviewed 4 April 2018

I've been here several times and always make sure I come here to eat whenever I'm in Cebu City. Not only is everything vegetarian, but much of it is Filipino cuisine, which I usually cannot try because pretty much every single one of the dishes in the Philippines is meat or seafood/fish based with zero to very little vegetables. So pretty much nothing is vegetarian here. One of my favorites at Planet Vegis is the caldereta. We always try to try out something new when we dine here mixed with usual favorites. Most recently we tried the sweet and sour "fish," which became a new favorite. They have an extensive menu with plenty of dishes to try out. I recommend dining here with a friend and sharing several dishes with a plate of rice so you can experience many different tastes. They also have a small vegetarian grocery shelf where you can purchase things like veggie "meat" and vegetarian oyster sauce. So if you need to stock up on vegetarian cooking supplies, you can do you shopping while having a delicious vegetarian Filipino style meal. This is the only vegetarian restaurant in Cebu City that I'm aware of, so definitely check it out while you're in the city!

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

I was there with my friend one Sunday for a Lunch Buffet which was only held on weekends from 12-15 in the afternoon. We arrived at 13:30, and saw that the food was almost gone. We asked the owner itself if there was a refill, and was told that we’re late ? ( it was advertised till 3 )and no more food would be added.
Other guests who just came in too argued with him.
Why offer Lunch Buffet if you do not keep up to your customers needs?
Poor service!

Reviewed 21 February 2018 via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food at Planet Vegis and will be recommending it to all of my friends because the food is sensational. We ordered almost the whole menu and our Vegan friends from Europe were blown away. Highly recommended. Xx

1  Thank twistedfoodlover
Reviewed 2 January 2018

Great food, good prices, and a nice spot. Some really good stuff here. We took our meat eating family here and they enjoyed.

If you're a vegetarian/vegan or interested in that then this is a must-try in Cebu. If you're not, it's definitely worth a try as very reasonable prices, good portions, and tastes good.

Also Saturday and Sunday there's a lunch and dinner buffet for only P249/head. Looks good.

1  Thank r0ym0nd
Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

We have been looking for a vegetarian/ vegan restaurant online when we stumbled upon this place. Our first time here food arrived a but longer than expected but every dish was worth the wait! The food was super delicious I could not believe they were all vegetarian. We immediately had our favorite: Vegetarian Beef Tapa. We then proceeded to have dinner there for the next 4 days! We tried something new every time, and every time we were completely satisfied, even our little girl liked it there. Best vegetarian restaurant I've been in!

1  Thank Gayle V