Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Great Tour Facilitator

I am giving an EXCELLENT review just because we are HAPPY with our Tour Facilitators. Great... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2020
Ruby D
Great Cebu Food Tour

I had a great experience taking an all day food tour in Cebu. I was picked up by van and taken to... read more

Reviewed January 3, 2020

from $133.34
from $96.00
from $150.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 10, 2019

Happy Juanderers is the best! Super smooth from inquiries until the end of the trip. MARK NUNEZ ( our assigned tour guide) is very knowledgeable and informative during the tour at the same time he is a great photographer too. JUDGEN (our assigned driver ) drove us safetly to places without delay and is very patient as he waited for us as we roam with our tour guide in the designated tour spot. Both of them are highly recommended. More power and Godbless!

Date of experience: July 2019
Christian D, Sales and Marketing at Happy Juanderer Travel, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2019

Hi Adrian :)

It was a pleasure showing you the beauty of Cebu. Thank you so much for leaving us an awesome review.

It is wonderful to hear that our ground team were able to give you a great Cebu experience with above and beyond service.

Again, Daghang Salamat :) Till your next Cebu Adventure!

Reviewed July 2, 2019

The guide was waiting for us as soon as we exited the airport. Prior to arrival, they check your flight schedules to ensure that they are there on time.

Upon pickup, we were introduced to the driver and guide, Mark and Reu. They were amazing. Well spoken and helpful.

The activities were arranged were good. If you want a hassle free and enjoyable holiday, I would recommend Happy Juanderer.

Date of experience: June 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Arvind K
Christian D, Sales and Marketing at Happy Juanderer Travel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Hi Arvind

Thank you so much for your kind words.

We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.

We look forward to showing you new and exciting Adventures in Cebu in the future.

Daghang Salamat :)

Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

Our Family's visit in Cebu was really awesome and worth remembering. Meeting new close friends sir Ferds and Reu made it even more amazing! Thank you Happy Juanderer Travel Agency for giving us the best experience and the best guides we could ever have! They showed us how beautiful and wonderful Cebu is. In our every trip, they never made us feel bored they always keep us safe and fed us with informations we need to know when going to places listed on our tour package plus, they were always ON TIME. Best part of this trip is I got to celebrate my 27th birthday in Oslob where my family together with the great duo (sir ferds and reu) gave me a cake to blow! Got teary eyed when they gave me the cake though! Bottomline of this was our experience in Cebu was beyond what we expected! We Highly recommend you to have your Cebu trip book with them and I assure you, its the best! Salute to you guys! We miss you sir Ferds and Reu. Till our next trip!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank cookitstravel

Hello,

Thank you so much for your time to send us your feedback.
We're more than grateful in showing you the beauty of Cebu. Your kind words have brightened our day and let us know how we have positively impacted your tour in Cebu.

We're glad to hear that our team was able to give you the quality service you deserved.
We'll definitely relay that message to the rest of our team.

Daghang Salamat :)

Reviewed June 2, 2019

I booked a private tour with Happy Juanderer which includes Whale Watching, Canyoning & Island Hopping. There is no better words to describe how perfect the tour was. My tour was tailor-made between 3 days and they had it planned for us so smoothly from one area to another. Kevin was very efficient in replying to my emails.

It is not only because of the places and the activities we did, but because of the company we had whom is both of our tour guide, Reu and Mark . We 3 were well taken care of by the both of them from the minute we touched down till the very end. They both were friendly, fun, honest and mostly very accommodating.

We were in Philippines for 10 days and I can say that the tour was definitely the highlight that I am most excited to bring home and share with my friends and family. Happy Juanderer Tour is highly recommended and I cannot stress enough.

If you decided to book with them, please please make sure you canyoning included in the list.

Date of experience: May 2019
Christian D, sales and marketing at Happy Juanderer Travel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Hi Jaslyn :)

It was a pleasure showing you the beauty of Cebu. Thank you so much for your awesome review.

It is wonderful to hear that our ground team were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our guests.

Again, Daghang Salamat :) Till your next Cebu Adventure!

Reviewed May 29, 2019

I just wanna send my gratitude to Ate Reu and Kuya Mark for their excellent service. Words cannot express how thankful my family and I to you guys and also to Happy Juanderer. You guys treated us like family! <3
Ate Reu, thank you for guiding us and serving as our photographer for that entire tour! Haha! Kuya Mark, thank you for giving us tips, saying the do's and dont's and other necessary information so others cannot fool us anymore. Your tandem are so good that any family will not hesitate to pick you again (if that's only possible) at Happy Juanderer. We're so glad that we met you guys! Daghang salamat po.

Mirzi

Date of experience: May 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Culture58587594225
Christian D, sales & marketing at Happy Juanderer Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Hi Mirzi,

Thank you so much for leaving us such an awesome review. We're glad that you loved our services and our ground team as much as we loved serving you and your family.

Our ground team work very diligently and always strive to provide exemplary service to all of our guests.

Daghang Salamat, once again, for your kind words :) Till next your next Central Visayas Adventure :)