Open today: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
fantastic tour in Cebu

My family trip in Cebu with the travel agency was fantastic. The whale shark tour, hopping tour... read more

Reviewed October 24, 2022
Trek16940487607
Changwon, South Korea
via mobile
Great Tour Facilitator

I am giving an EXCELLENT review just because we are HAPPY with our Tour Facilitators. Great... read more

Reviewed March 6, 2020
Ruby D

Recommended experiences in and around Cebu Island
from $29.00
from $133.34
from $96.00
from $150.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2019 via mobile

Our Family's visit in Cebu was really awesome and worth remembering. Meeting new close friends sir Ferds and Reu made it even more amazing! Thank you Happy Juanderer Travel Agency for giving us the best experience and the best guides we could ever have! They showed us how beautiful and wonderful Cebu is. In our every trip, they never made us feel bored they always keep us safe and fed us with informations we need to know when going to places listed on our tour package plus, they were always ON TIME. Best part of this trip is I got to celebrate my 27th birthday in Oslob where my family together with the great duo (sir ferds and reu) gave me a cake to blow! Got teary eyed when they gave me the cake though! Bottomline of this was our experience in Cebu was beyond what we expected! We Highly recommend you to have your Cebu trip book with them and I assure you, its the best! Salute to you guys! We miss you sir Ferds and Reu. Till our next trip!

Date of experience: June 2019
1  Thank cookitstravel
Christian D, Sales and Marketing at Happy Juanderer Travel, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Hello,

Thank you so much for your time to send us your feedback.
We're more than grateful in showing you the beauty of Cebu. Your kind words have brightened our day and let us know how we have positively impacted your tour in Cebu.

We're glad to hear that our team was able to give you the quality service you deserved.
We'll definitely relay that message to the rest of our team.

We look forward to showing you new and exciting Adventures in Cebu in the future.

Daghang Salamat :)

Reviewed June 2, 2019

I booked a private tour with Happy Juanderer which includes Whale Watching, Canyoning & Island Hopping. There is no better words to describe how perfect the tour was. My tour was tailor-made between 3 days and they had it planned for us so smoothly from one area to another. Kevin was very efficient in replying to my emails.

It is not only because of the places and the activities we did, but because of the company we had whom is both of our tour guide, Reu and Mark . We 3 were well taken care of by the both of them from the minute we touched down till the very end. They both were friendly, fun, honest and mostly very accommodating.

We were in Philippines for 10 days and I can say that the tour was definitely the highlight that I am most excited to bring home and share with my friends and family. Happy Juanderer Tour is highly recommended and I cannot stress enough.

If you decided to book with them, please please make sure you canyoning included in the list.

Date of experience: May 2019
Christian D, sales and marketing at Happy Juanderer Travel, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Hi Jaslyn :)

It was a pleasure showing you the beauty of Cebu. Thank you so much for your awesome review.

It is wonderful to hear that our ground team were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our guests.

Again, Daghang Salamat :) Till your next Cebu Adventure!

Reviewed May 29, 2019

I just wanna send my gratitude to Ate Reu and Kuya Mark for their excellent service. Words cannot express how thankful my family and I to you guys and also to Happy Juanderer. You guys treated us like family! <3
Ate Reu, thank you for guiding us and serving as our photographer for that entire tour! Haha! Kuya Mark, thank you for giving us tips, saying the do's and dont's and other necessary information so others cannot fool us anymore. Your tandem are so good that any family will not hesitate to pick you again (if that's only possible) at Happy Juanderer. We're so glad that we met you guys! Daghang salamat po.

Mirzi

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Culture58587594225
Christian D, sales & marketing at Happy Juanderer Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2019

Hi Mirzi,

Thank you so much for leaving us such an awesome review. We're glad that you loved our services and our ground team as much as we loved serving you and your family.

Our ground team work very diligently and always strive to provide exemplary service to all of our guests.

Daghang Salamat, once again, for your kind words :) Till next your next Central Visayas Adventure :)

Reviewed May 15, 2019

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!excellent tours!great food.we had an unforgettable adventure in cebu because they treated us so well.especially to our tour guides Reu and Mark!Thank you for taking good care of us.thank you for the Happy Juanderer shirt.My son loves wearing it My family loves Reu!esp. my mom,nephew and niece.always making sure of our safety and if we are enjoying the tourwe miss them already! Glad to have found Happy Juanderer Travel Inc. till our next adventure in cebu!ended! We miss you Reu & Mark!

Date of experience: April 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Christian D, sales and marketing at Happy Juanderer Travel, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2019

Hi there :)

Thank you for your positive review. We're very glad to hear that our guides made your stay more than amazing.

We do take pride in catering to our guests’ needs the best way we can. We'll make sure to echo it to our teams especially to Reu and Mark who deserve of your commendation :)

and we're pretty sure they miss you as well

Again. Daghang Salamat :) Till your next adventure in Cebu :)

Reviewed May 15, 2019

While in Cebu, I booked a day trip with Happy Juanderer which included: Moalboal, Kawasan and Osmenja Peak. Every single aspect of the trip was carefully thought out and prepared for. Our guide Mark was an absolute super star: incredibly helpful, kind and knowledgeable. Truly an unforgettable experience for my friend and I. I cannot recommend Happy Juanderer enough!

Date of experience: April 2019

Hi Joao,

Thank you for the kind words. We're thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience with your South Cebu Trip.
We're glad to head that our team was able to give an you an unforgettable Cebu experience.

We'll definitely relay the message to the rest of the the team

Again, Daghang Salamat :)