Radisson Blu Cebu(Cebu City)
US$154
US$75
US$74
US$57
Priceline
Red Planet Cebu(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$41
US$30
Priceline
Cebu R Hotel - Capitol(Cebu City)(Great Value!)
US$27
US$19
Priceline
All reviewsayala mallbreakfast buffetcebu business parkan upgradebusiness tripcentral locationchecking infried fishvisit cebugymmeriendainternettaxiphilippinesdryerfilipinoproximity
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

An excellent buffet, great fresh seafood, cheese, salads, one of the best in Philippines
Downside,
Couple near changing diapers on the dining table, in front of wait staff, not very pleasant or hygienic

Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel a couple of times. I have always loved their no-hassle check-in and check-out. I also love the breakfast buffet at Manuel Restaurant.

So this weekend, I paid online for a deluxe twin room, which is almost P3000. However, when I arrived at around 4:00pm that day, I was informed that the rooms are fully booked so they UPGRADED my room to an EXECUTIVE room with a single king size bed on the 14th floor.

Wow, my room has a jacuzzi, 1 bathrobe and a shower. Aside from the basic amenities such as: 1 bath gel, 1 shampoo, 1, vanity kit, 1, hygiene kit and plenty of soaps, shoe cream, bedroom slippers and 2 bottled water in a mini fridge, a safety deposit box, an electric iron, hair blower; the room has a huge mirror and clean carpet. My room also had four memory pillows.

The internet connection was not stable at first, thus the 4 stars. The breakfast buffet was also lovely...it was mostly oriental. There were not enough staff going around to give coffee and there were no hot chocolate drink, only tea and coffee. They dont also have mango juice, only iced tea, orange juice and four seasons. The food tasted goog but i love the soft, juicy and chewy bacon the most.

I also love the location of this hotel to Ayala. There are also plenty of taxis outside if you want to go to other places. During checkout, it took only about 10 seconds to get clearance from the reception.

The hotel has a BDO atm, a cafe, and a mini pasalubong store at the lobby. It has two restaurants and a bar.

I paid less than P300 pesos going to and from the airport to this hotel. Overall, i loved my stay here.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018

OK, so the place is loud. It has construction sites all over, but this is normal in Asia. The staff were cheerful and eager to help - very good service.

The buffet breakfast was fantastic and the restaurant was simply brilliant when it came to catering for special request.

The rooms are comfortable, but only one kind of pillow (quite hard) is available. Internet access - despite their claims of availability - is not accessible from the rooms.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
CebuParklaneHotel, emarketing at Cebu Parklane International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Dear Kkrmila, Greetings from Cebu Parklane International Hotel! Thank you for giving us an overall rating of 6.3 and for sharing your experience with us. It was a pleasure to be of service to you. We are pleased to inform you that the Hotel is currently in the process of undergoing renovations. May we sincerely ask for your kind understanding regarding the matter. Moreover, we hope to see you again soon. Daghang Salamat!

Reviewed 1 June 2018

very nice location near a big mall. staff are friendly: they warned us on some renovations above us and if we found it disturbing they would deal with it. we did not need to complain. Breakfast is good and varied

Room Tip: thre are 3 hiels in this same area and others in the vicinity Parklane is the best
  • Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
CebuParklaneHotel, emarketing at Cebu Parklane International Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2018

Dear Agerges, Greetings from Cebu Parklane International Hotel. Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently. It was a pleasure to be of service to you. We hope to see you again soon. Please feel free to book ahead of time so we can reserve your favorite room! Daghang Salamat!

Reviewed 28 May 2018

First of all, I would like to thank the hotel staff for their amazing behavior and honesty. I cannot thank them enough and if any manager is reading this, you guys need to give Nathan(?), the housekeeping lady (I never got her name, sorry) and Gabriel a 'Pat on the back'.

Ok, so all this thanks was due to the fact that I forgot my engagement ring near the bathtub after checking out. I was halfway towards Oslob when I realized I dont have the ring with me. I called the hotel (without any hope of getting it back) and Nathan at reception informed me that he would get my room checked and will call me back. I got the call back in 5 minutes and he said that housekeeping has found the ring and he asked me when I can collect it back. I gave him my convenient time and he said he would keep it safe. Phew!

Now, for the hotel:
- I got an upgrade on my room since the room I booked was pre-occupied (YAY!).
- The room was quite clean.
- There was a bible on bedside. Even though I am atheist, I know it would matter to some of you.
- Staff was really helpful.
- Easily accessible.
- Cabs are easily available outside - 24x7
- Within walking distance to Ayala mall so lots of food and shopping options.

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Sethir, Greetings from Cebu Parklane International Hotel! Thank you for choosing to stay with us recently. It was a pleasure to be of service to you. We hope to see you again soon. Please feel free to book ahead of time so we can reserve your favorite room! Daghang Salamat!