Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2018

We stayed there for a week. Good room, good location but bad service of breakfast. You have to wait for a very long time for your breakfast to be served. They said that breakfast is being served starting 6 am but when you go to get your breakfast, you have to wait for 30 minutes up to 1 hour. We experience it the whole week. The same happen even if they have few or more guest. Even reservation is not effective. The staffs told us that they have only 2 or 3 kitchen cooks that's why it took so long for a breakfast to be served. It never improved until our last day. We will never go back to this hotel & I strongly do not recommend this hotel to everyone. Thanks.

Room tip: The rooms are clean
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 22, 2018

Visited this hotel on advise from a travel-agent because of a local power-outage and therefor in search of a hotel with generator. Sop, this hotel has one. * (Worthwhile to consider due to frequent power outages in Davao).
I was happily surprised I found this hotel. Besides guaranteed power there're more factors my stay was very satisfying.
The staff is professional, friendly and accomodating. The hotel overall has quality interior, well maintained and clean. This also counts for the suite I booked. Very spacious, comfortable and hygienic with everything available I needed.
High standard breakfast included.

Room tip: The suite(s) are great
Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel several times. Whenever I go to Davao, I stay at this hotel. The staff is extremely helpful. The rooms are spacious and reasonably priced. A modest breakfast is included in the room price. The food at the hotel restaurant is very good. Their room service does a great job. This place is not far from the Abrizza shopping mall. I highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank jrp198charming
Reviewed March 11, 2018

This is my first time to try this hotel located in obrero. I was very satisfied because of the cleanliness and location of this hotel. This is near victoria plaza, aldivincol people’s park and ateneo de davao. The room was very spacious and every hallway they provided a drinking station. The bed is very comfy to sleep with and has a cable provided. I love the coolness of the aircon in this hotel. Breakfast is also included which it make more sulit. When we take cabs or tricycle the average cost is 65 - 100php only going to near spots.i highly recommend this place when tou visit davao. You can buy some stuff because there is a mini mart beside the hotel.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 1, 2018

The Double Deluxe room is spacious. The location not bad since taxi fare from hotel to Abreeza mall costs less than 100 pesos. Amenities: Dining Restaurant is available however one can’t charge it to the hotel. “Separate entity”. Spa services are offered, but then again “separate entity” one can’t charge it to the room. Thus, Customer inconvenienced.

Date of stay: March 2018