2 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.com$65
Priceline$52
Hurb$91
1,030 results
All reviews abreeza mall the executive lounge club floor business hotel business trip breakfast buffet food choices nice stay few steps rooms are clean visit davao hotel staff upon check the ground floor the heart of the city misto gym
Selected filters
Reviewed April 21, 2022

We stayed in this property since Seda had several properties across the Philippines. We were there for my Uncles Wake and Funeral. Given the reason why we were there, we didn’t bother to complain during our stay there as the entire stay was prepaid already.

Sound proofing in the room is horrible. You can hear people in the hallway talking. People in the adjoins room talking. Our room 1012’s cabinets were not properly installed that’s why it didn’t close properly and doors were overlapping each other. Main Door frame was already full of cracks as if it were broken into.

Light from the hallways can be seen through the door frame when all the lights in the room are turned off.

Breakfast Needs to be improved BADLY! Watered down Coffee! We stayed there for 7 days, and coffee was the same all throughout.

Ground floor elevator walls are taped up on all corners. One key card sensor in one of the elevators is taped up with black tape.

Hallway on the 10th floor have torn wallpaper, wall corners that are banged up, utility doors that need to be freshened up.

So many other things to mention. Not worth the effort anymore.

Only consolation was the food server during breakfast named Mary, was very attentive, jolly, and good at her job.

Reviewed April 18, 2022

Seda still has the best beds and comforters in Davao City. Food is awesome, staff are friendly and accommodating. Though there were problems during our check in and xhexk out, but the experience and our goal to just relax was achieved.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kennedy Kapulong, General Manager at Seda Abreeza, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2022

Dear jillangeline19,

Madayaw!

Thank you very much for giving us five stars. We're delighted you loved our comfortable mattresses and comforters, as well as our excellent service from our employees to our tasty dishes. On your future visit, we guarantee to enhance our check-in and check-out processes. I'll also inform my staff of your wonderful words.

Hope to see you again soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed April 18, 2022

My kids enjoyed the pool. The breakfast at Misto Restaurant is excellent! The food is great and sumptuous. The hotel staff are accomodating and friendly. The location is just beside the Abreeza Mall so it's very near to the eatablishments

Dear jennybellemolos14,

Madayaw!

Thank you very much for your thoughtful comments. We're glad to hear your kids had a good time in our pool and breakfast buffet. Our location is advantageous since it allows us to access surrounding city office locations. I'll share along your encouraging words to my colleagues.

We can't wait to see you again soon.

Thank you.

Reviewed April 18, 2022

The staff was very attentive and accommodating. They were always ready to assist and hear out requests and recommendations. The booking and reservation was smooth and quick. The food was really good and the hotel facilities and amenities are

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Kennedy Kapulong, General Manager at Seda Abreeza, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2022

Dear Jomarievielm,

Thank you very much for your kind words!

We're delighted to hear you had a nice time with us, from the seamless reservation to the excellent service provided by our staff. I'll share them of your wonderful remarks so that they might be even more motivated. I look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2022

The person handling my reservation was not aware that the room has already been paid for by my travel agency. I was asked to wait at the lobby as she checks to confirm. I was waiting for quite a while already and the attendant was nowhere to be found. And after following up with the doorman, that's the only time I was told that I can already go up to my room.

The floor of the room was not as clean as I hoped it would be. Refrigerator wasn't cooling the beverages I placed inside. Bathroom did not have towel mat when I first arrived.

Some of the food I ordered via room service tasted bland. Some attendants were busy chatting with each other during Breakfast Buffet service instead of assisting guests who were getting food.

• Trip type: Traveled on business