“One Weekend at Seda Abreeza Davao”
Review of Seda Abreeza Davao

Seda Abreeza Davao
Ranked #2 of 52 Hotels in Davao City
Reviewed April 1, 2017

A comfy room with top class facilities; this was the perfect hotel to spend my weekend in Davao. It was my fourth time to visit Davao City but it was my first time to visit alone. I decided to go on staycation instead since I didn’t plan to get around the city.

My room was a Deluxe Room. The room was air-conditioned and it has a private bathroom. The room was spacious and comes with a king bed. I like the interior with earth tones giving warmth and relaxing ambiance. It was comfortable, which gave me more reason to just stay inside. The entire room was clean and tidy, as well. It has all the magnificent room amenities that made me even more enjoy my stay.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank marxtermind
KVKapulong, General Manager at Seda Abreeza Davao, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2017

Dear marxtermind,

Maayong adlaw!

Thank you for sharing your well-spent weekend with us in Seda Abreeza! We are glad to have a given you a perfect staycation on your return in Davao. Indeed, the hotel's earth-toned interiors and warm ambiance gives off a relaxing feeling - something our valued guests truly deserve. It is our sincere pleasure to provide you with a delightful hotel experience.

Looking forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

There's no doubt Seda is one of the best hotel in Davao, great location nearest to shopping mall Abreeza, nice room , good food , and very friendly staff everyone is so accomodating special thanks to Jay their AFOM and Jun who did an excellent job and for taking care of my family especially my mom she's not feeling well during our stay and we appreciate your concern.Kudos to everyone will surely recommend your hotel

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
3  Thank Aira D
KVKapulong, General Manager at Seda Abreeza Davao, responded to this reviewResponded March 30, 2017

Dear Aira D,

Maayong adlaw!

Thank you very much for sharing your stay with us through TripAdvisor! We are very pleased to know that you and your family had a great time with us in Seda Abreeza. It is our sincere pleasure to assist you the best way we can. We hope that your mom has recovered well. We shall let the team know of your review. Thank you for your heartwarming words.

We look forward to having you again soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

his hotel would have been good for me if I were travelling by myself on official business. But I was with my 4-year old daughter and we were to attend a wedding. The rooms were comfortable and clean. But i think it's a bit overpriced. You can see cracks in the walls, towels aren't as fluffy. Everything else was ok.

The next day there was supposed to be some coordination with the guests of Seda who were attending the same wedding. It's safe to say that they messed this up big time. I kept saying we were a total party of 5 adults, 1 toddler and 1 infant. When we went down to the van, there was only the front seat left for us. We had to schedule our own van to and from the wedding avoid further confusion.

The breakfast buffet at the ground floor is typical of a morning buffet. Not too many choices, but I give them pogi-points for having bacon (lots of bacon). On the second morning we had woken up late so the ground floor was full. I had forgotten that we had upgraded to a club room so we could have used the club amenities on the 11th floor which had its own mini-buffet. But this had slipped my mind. They made us wait for a table at the e-lounge (this is a joke, its just 2 iMacs in one corner of the lobby). After 30mins I followed up our table and only then did they remind me that we could use the club room. So again, the DOES NOT CARE if you have infants or toddlers they will make you wait or cram you into the most inconvenient places.

Oh and as a side note, there are people from all walks of life availing of the amenities in this hotel. Not coming back here with my family.

The pool is quite small and tiny. The lounge chairs need umbrellas.

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Andrea C
KVKapulong, General Manager at Seda Abreeza Davao, responded to this reviewResponded March 23, 2017

Dear Andrea C,

Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with us through TripAdvisor. Please do accept our sincerest apologies for the instances you’ve encountered during your stay.

First, we express our deep regrets for the shortfall of our staff to inform and gently remind you on your Club Lounge privileges. This is now being addressed attentively and in detail. Second, our restaurant can be busy in most days, specially during breakfast hours, but we offer no excuses for the points you have made in this review. Please know that this has been raised to the departments responsible for immediate action, as this should not be the case in terms of providing service to our guests.

Lastly, this is to kindly inform you that the transport service raised in this review is not from the hotel. We have not received any transport request with the mentioned details from any of our guests during the time. We were only knowledgeable of a wedding event with rooms booked with us, with transport services separately arranged by the booker.

Should you need any assistance in the future, you may directly communicate to us through our email address, dvo@sedahotels.com. Thank you very much!

Kind regards,

Reviewed March 17, 2017

It was a busy week when I went there since it was Araw ng Davao. We stayed for a couple of nights for a business trip. Fast service from front desk and the breakfast buffet area. Toiletries included: dental kit, body wash, soap, shampoo, conditioner, hygiene kit, shower cap. They have comfy disposable slippers as well. When we requested for extra bed, they have quickly set it up.

The breakfast was superb. Egg station, dessert spread, international cheeses, variety of bread and noodles!

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank _idalee_83
KVKapulong, General Manager at Seda Abreeza Davao, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Dear _idalee_83,

Maayong adlaw!

Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us! We are delighted to know that you had the best feelings in the world during your business trip here last week. We understand that business travelers like you would need fast, efficient, and well-deserved comfort when you are with us, and we are glad to have delivered excellently. We hope you were able to enjoy the city's festivities as well. Thank you for your support!

Looking forward to your next stay in Seda Abreeza!

Warm regards,

Reviewed March 14, 2017

Coming home to visit family and catch up with friends I chose this hotel primarily for its convenient location. Located next to Abreeza mall for shopping,dining, movies, entertainment. Check in and check out process was quick and easy. Well managed and organised. Our room was spacious. Toilet and bath with vanity is well lighted. Towels and linen were clean and crisp. Our room was on the 6th floor and has window facing towards the mall where I enjoyed watching the movements from below during night time. I liked that the hotel provides spaces to meet up with friends downstairs at the lobby area while my teens can enjoy the swimming pool during the day and night time when its not fully occupied by gym users. Excellent breakfast spread and good value as it was included in my booking. Mind you, a cup of coffee on a la carte can be expensive on its own. Over all I can say that the hotel delivers excellent services to all guests regardless of its purpose, either you're balikbayan like me, or a summit delegate, business travel or a wedding attendee. Yes it was all happening in two days of my stay, yet all the staff maintained its poise, handled matters with diligence and all are professional and great smiles too! Just don't get put off going through that beeping machine at security entrance.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Sarah C
KVKapulong, General Manager at Seda Abreeza Davao, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2017

Dear TiyahSarah,

Maayong adlaw!

Thank you for choosing Seda Abreeza in your trip back home to Davao! We are very delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with your family and with your friends. Please know that it is our pleasure to be of service to you, and we are always after your finest hotel experience when you are with us. Our associates will surely appreciate your kind words, specially with the kind of service you have observed during the busy time you were with us.

We look forward to your return!