Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Pizza

Shakey's Pizza in Gaisano mall in Davao City was excellent pizza and onion rings. House blend tea... read more

Reviewed October 8, 2019
curlylocks2018
Butuan, Philippines
Nice Mall

Nice mall, quite busy, plenty of interesting shops - managed to find a stall selling vegan ice... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2019
VeganABZ
Doha, Qatar

All reviews big supermarket downtown area fruit groceries bargains imported
Selected filters
Reviewed June 6, 2016 via mobile

We went to Gmall to look for shirts. It's a place for cheap and affordable finds. It was pretty crowded though. I do appreciated the fact that it was easy to get a taxi, with helpful taxi attendants. There were also several dining options in the mall.

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed April 15, 2016 via mobile

This is one of the few new malls in Davao City. It looks small but relatively huge in terms of shopping options.

Located along CM Recto Ave (I hope I am right), the mall offers a wide options of food stalls and shops -- fashion and clothing, electronics, supermarket, and department store.

Relatively clean and organized.
Very accessible via public transportation.

Date of experience: April 2016
3  Thank SherwinJoseph
Reviewed March 17, 2016 via mobile

The food here is actually better than alot of the restaurants. You can see what you are ordering and its sizzling hot!

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 7, 2016

I went to this mall as it was the closest one to Marco Polo hotel. I thought it would be a small mall with only local stores but it really baffled me. This mall was bigger than most malls I've been to and I spent 4 hours just windowshopping:/

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed February 21, 2016

lots of thing to see and do. like how clean the mall and the area around the mall is. just a short walk to other malls.

Date of experience: January 2016