All reviews homemade yogurt san pedro cathedral city hall mercury drug free continental breakfast walking distance hot and cold shower downtown area my home away from home samal island guyabano resto museo watsons papaya budget tabo
Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

This place is a home away from home. The staff are all friendly, and they have the best yogurt I have tasted so far. It is so creamy. Room is clean. They provide shampoo and soap. The only problem I had was when I asked for a direction how to get to Philippine Eagle Center and they didn’t know. I believe that the reception should know since PEC is one of the visited landmarks in Davao. Other than that I was satisfied.

Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I was supposed to stay only one night in this place...but i told my self...no...i wanna stay here.for 2 nights:) so i cancelled the other booking in other hotel...
I love this place its soo accessible .. Just walking distance to the cityhall., food establishment , peoples park, pasalubong center and everything..

The staffs are super accomodating... I love all of them..
The room which i got from traveloka and agoda...offers a great discount :)
It was clean and spacious. Super i loved my room for 2 nights. It was really best choice ...
They have resto but usually i eat outside.
I had to try thier breakfast...it was a great breakfast for me plus ...omg ..i hve to tell u they have the best yougurt i ever tasted in my life...
Its was sooo creamy.... Omg i cant move on yet :)
I had one more order bfore my flight and i even have to take.home a pint of thier yougurt...promise...its awesome...its soooo delicious and u may get some more after ur first order :) love it with mangosteen jam... 50 plain yougurt 80 with jam mangosteen or guyabano jam..
I will definetely go back here....
And i will recommend this place to my friends and other travellers :)

Keep it up guys !!

Date of stay: July 2017
3  Thank ronnav2016
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Tucked right in the middle of Davao City's downtown area, this quaint bed and breakfast offers you sanctuary from the overwhelming city noise. If you are a tourist newbie in DC this is a place to stay. It a walking distance from the City Hall, San Pedro Cathedral, and the City Library. Get #TBT feels while relaxing in the veranda and enjoying their homemade yogurt (which is by the way is to die for). :)

Room tip: has the best yogurt in town, offers organic meal sets
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank 132bamb
Reviewed 23 June 2017

Great ambiance, reminds me of old Manila homes and very clean too. Plus, the food was a delicious mix of authentic Filipino food and unique takes on old favorites. The service here showed welcoming Filipino hospitality. Definitely, a place I'd come back to.

Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Maria Y
Reviewed 18 May 2017 via mobile

I went to Davao for three days work and because of its good reviews, I choose to stay in this inn. Walking distance from the four attractions, San Pedro Cathedral, Rizal Park, Osmena Park and Museo Dabawenyo. It is a one ride going to Bangkerohan Public Market and Aldevinco Shopping Mall where you can buy pasalubong. At an affordable price, I am very satisfied with my stay here not only because of the location but also because I had a good sleep and a delicious breakfast especially the home made yogurt. Thumbs up for this inn!

Date of stay: May 2017