Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
₱8,643.22
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Philippine Eagle Center
from ₱8,643.22
More Info
from ₱10,689.59
More Info
All reviews majestic birds entrance fee close encounter visit davao cages monkeys habitat malagos funds fees itinerary souvenirs apo
Selected filters
Reviewed November 23, 2023 via mobile

One of the highlights of my trip to Davao City. Instead of taking a taxi or Grab, I decided to take a jeepney ride. Take a jeep to Calinan Transport Terminal and ride a van with label “CALINAN”. Travel time is approximately 1 hour. I asked the drover to drop me at Calinan Market and from there, I took a pedicab towards Philippine Eagle Center. My fare totaled to almost ₱300 instead of the ₱1,300++ if I took Grab.

Take time to observe the birds and be respectful of the surroundings (no noise is allowed, no littering, no scaring the animals, etc.). Try to leave some tip as well as this will go to the management of the center. Don’t forget to bring some insect repellant. Mosquitoes are everywhere!

The only thing that I didn’t like is the small enclosure of the majestic Philippine eagles. I wonder if they get depressed inside their very small and restrictive cages!

After my visit, I went out to the highway and hailed a pedicab and headed nearby Malagos Garden Resort (fare is ₱30).

From Malagos Resort, I went across the highway and took a pedicab towards Calinan. I asked the driver to drop me at “L300 or Taloda”. From there, just ride the van going to Roxas Night Market (just across Ateneo De Davao) for a sumptuous and cheap dinner.

Date of experience: November 2023
Reviewed May 15, 2023 via mobile

We recently went to Davao and decided to visit the eagle center. We met two awesome tour guides, Luigi and Darwin ( interns) who are both knowledgeable and funny. Although Luigi was more talkative than Darwin. Even if the tour was only less than an hour it fells like I learned a ton about the eagles and other animals at the center. It’s worth every penny. I will definitely do this again when we’re back in Davao.

Date of experience: May 2023
1  Thank ciennalexa
Reviewed April 19, 2023 via mobile

I highly recommend that you visit this place in the morning of your trip to Davao. This place closes at 4 pm in the afternoon. The visit is educational.
The entrance fee is only Php150.00.

You may head to Malagos for a hearty meal after.

Date of experience: April 2023
1  Thank joya63
Reviewed April 18, 2023

As for our experience we enjoyed a lot and spend our time for exploring different collection of birds and animals. The environment is very peaceful and clean. The tour guides are friendly and gave us more knowledge. Highly recommended we will visit again next time.

Date of experience: April 2023
1  Thank Odyssey63799354629
Reviewed December 22, 2022 via mobile

We went to the Philippine Eagle Foundation's centre in Davao today. It was stunning and a great way to explore the tropical local flora and fauna. We were able to see families of monkeys frolicking in their habitat, and of course, the eagles and the important breeding program.
Vendors there support their communities with many hand crafted and locally produced goods. We are very pleased with our purchases and thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the centre.

Date of experience: December 2022