Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

Book in advance
from
₱8,643.22
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Philippine Eagle Center
from ₱8,643.22
More Info
from ₱10,689.59
More Info
All reviews majestic birds entrance fee close encounter visit davao cages monkeys habitat malagos funds fees itinerary souvenirs apo
Selected filters
Reviewed May 15, 2023 via mobile

We recently went to Davao and decided to visit the eagle center. We met two awesome tour guides, Luigi and Darwin ( interns) who are both knowledgeable and funny. Although Luigi was more talkative than Darwin. Even if the tour was only less than an hour it fells like I learned a ton about the eagles and other animals at the center. It’s worth every penny. I will definitely do this again when we’re back in Davao.

Date of experience: May 2023
1  Thank ciennalexa
Reviewed April 19, 2023 via mobile

I highly recommend that you visit this place in the morning of your trip to Davao. This place closes at 4 pm in the afternoon. The visit is educational.
The entrance fee is only Php150.00.

You may head to Malagos for a hearty meal after.

Date of experience: April 2023
1  Thank joya63
Reviewed April 18, 2023

As for our experience we enjoyed a lot and spend our time for exploring different collection of birds and animals. The environment is very peaceful and clean. The tour guides are friendly and gave us more knowledge. Highly recommended we will visit again next time.

Date of experience: April 2023
1  Thank Odyssey63799354629
Reviewed December 22, 2022 via mobile

We went to the Philippine Eagle Foundation's centre in Davao today. It was stunning and a great way to explore the tropical local flora and fauna. We were able to see families of monkeys frolicking in their habitat, and of course, the eagles and the important breeding program.
Vendors there support their communities with many hand crafted and locally produced goods. We are very pleased with our purchases and thoroughly enjoyed our visit to the centre.

Date of experience: December 2022
Reviewed October 27, 2022

I had the opportunity to travel to Davao City in the Philippines and it was an amazing experience. The city is full of life and there is so much to see and do. I would definitely recommend anyone who has the chance to visit Davao City. Here are some of the highlights from my trip:

One of the first places I visited was Mount Apo. It is the tallest mountain in the Philippines and it offers breathtaking views. I would definitely recommend hiking to the summit if you are able.

Another highlight from my trip was visiting the Philippine Eagle Center. The center is home to the world's largest eagle, the Philippine Eagle. I was able to see these majestic birds up close and learn more about them. I also enjoyed the beautiful scenery and wildlife that surrounded the center. I would highly recommend a visit to the Philippine Eagle Center to anyone interested in seeing these amazing creatures.

If you are looking for a place to relax and enjoy the beach, I would recommend going to Davao Gulf known as The Samala Island. There are several resorts along the gulf that offer stunning views and plenty of activities to keep you busy. I also had the chance to go snorkeling in Davao Gulf. The water was crystal clear and there were so many colorful fish. I would definitely recommend this activity to anyone who enjoys being in the water.

Overall, I had an amazing time in Davao City and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a place to travel. There is so much to see and do and the people are incredibly friendly. I can't wait to go back!.

Date of experience: January 2022