Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
View deal
FindHotel
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 29, 2019 via mobile

This place is very good for people who love the nature. I visited this place when i'm still a child and visited again after years passed, hoping I will discover new things. I was dissapointed when I went back to this place, there is still the beauty of nature but I suggest they add new activities and entertainment for the tourist for improvement.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed January 3, 2019 via mobile

My sisters and i came here yesterday to get a cozy and refreshing ambiance which we really got. We didn't regret coming. The place and staffs were nice and well-trained. The food is good, plus the view is perfect. We really had some good time here. I would recommend this place.

Date of stay: January 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2018

I always visit Eden for a quick swim in their pool. I always find it calming. I feel very close to nature. I wanna try next time their "bike in the sky" or something which is located at the Skyview area? Though the snack doesnt taste any good. Wish they have more options of snacks. It is always the same every time I visited. Maybe they can make a list of snacks so guests can choose from different food not just the options for pasta and sandwich.

Room tip: Best View, Nature lover, Close to Nature
Date of stay: November 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

If you’re a nature lover, this is your right place. Their lovely trees and flowers will amaze you. Though food is not that good if you are a food lover but I suggest you to take their free snacks just to treat your big tummy. Overall, it was a nice place for a family bonding.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed October 29, 2018

One of the best trip we ever had. Fresh servings on their food who they grow with on their own farm. I AM LOVING all the activities and adventures rides they had. Their rooms don't need air conditions since it is very cold at night due to the large forest vegetation.

Date of stay: December 2017