Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

If you want to unwind & escape the city life for some time, have a fun & exciting adventure at Eden Garden Resort. Perfect for Family & Friends. I highly recommend their Restaurant that serves top quality food in Davao. I love everything about Eden!

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I have been here many time but this time I stayed for days. I like this kind of places to unwind and recharge myself. Though it was a company event, i was able to enjoy the place and the cold weather. Food and service was great.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 31 December 2016 via mobile

The best feature of the resort is the nature surrounding it - truly nice and the cool weather is a plus.

Cottages are basic with beds, fridge and no running hot water. Due to cooler weather, no room air conditioner but a fan was provided. I just wish they put in hot water.

Shuttles are available any time needed (due to size and distance of place, you need this especially with luggages). Food was quite good and reasonable. Check in staff were friendly and helpful.

Grounds are nice and cottages nice to look at from the outside.

I don't know if there are any security concerns here as I didn't see any security around which could be a concern given the relative isolation of the cottages.

To summarize I would only stay here to be able to enjoy the trail walk early in the morning at leisure. Personally I would want better room accommodations.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank KimberlyGM
Reviewed 16 December 2016

We had no expectations. After a hearty lunch in the city, our group of "mid-life" couples just wanted to be in a different place other than a mall in Davao. We loved the place already as soon as our van entered its gates. Cool weather (scattered showers during our visit), full of trees and clean! Aside from these, the place was known for its adventure activities and so we did! Tried skycycliing and zipline! It was a thrill to remember! Here's one experience to cherish a lifetime!

Room tip: Sorry we didnt stay overnight so we cannot provide any feedback on hotel rooms, if ever there were
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Beth G
Reviewed 10 December 2016

The place is good for those days when you just want to experience nature and be away from the city. Gardens are well-maintained and the accommodation are clean and quiet. Food is good and the fruit trees are amazing. Best time to visit is when all the flowers are blooming (we visited September). Staff are very friendly and helpful; and will give you a great commentary on the history of the place.

Room tip: Nights can be cold, so have some warm clothing if you plan to stay overnight.
Date of stay: September 2016