Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

The place is perfect for a family adventure. They have so many things to do, such as horse back riding, ziplining, fishing and just walking and enjoying the view. I like the smell of fresh air, the colorful
Flowers and of course the different herbs and plants inside the park. They offer delicious food in the restaurant too.

1  Thank joanne g
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Checked in in this hotel this August, my girlfriend and I loved this place, the room is very relaxing and the bathroom is huge. The staffs are wonderful which is a plus, food are good and the place itself is a paradise. There's a lot of things to do in this place which you'll enjoy best.

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MimiChary
Reviewed 11 August 2016

This resort is big and one should allot at least a whole day to enjoy the place. This being my second visit to the resort I opted to walk to the different places of interest (I had taken the shuttle tour on my first visit because it was raining then). Note that you need to be physically fit if you plan to walk. The cool mountain air is ideal for trekking to the different places of interest in the resort. If you are into photography like me, walking will allow you to see/shoot a lot more at your own pace.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Billydl
Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We came up to choosed Eden Nature Park, Coz we have visitors Frm. MALAYSIA AND BHUTAN. seems its birthday of my mom last June 24 .double celebrations.
I found out in the area every afternoon rains falling down. But in that place only.so cold place natural beauty of nature few are man made. 80hectares is total Land area but 60hectares are totally developed then open to see in public but you nee to pay the entrance fee optional the Buffet optional also the Shuttle tour Cab to go around.

Date of stay: June 2016
1  Thank OPENCLOSEOPEN
Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

Eden Nature Park is 80 hectares wide according to our guide so for you to be able to see the beauty and grandeur of the 40-hectare attractions and amenities at such a limited time, i suggest you take the 45-min guided shuttle tour ride.

I do my own research everytime I travel and glad that we've decided to hop on this ride. We went here last July 21, 2016.

There will be 3 stop-overs for picture-taking obviously due to its picturesque landscapes - first stop is the colorful flower garden with the amphitheater, then comes the Plaza Maria and the last stop is the Lola's Garden , perfect for a jumpshot with view of the city. Alongside, you'll see pine trees everywhere, their veggies & herb garden, vast plantation of mangosteen, durian & dragon fruit. One trivia I learned from this tour is that a mangosteen tree will take 12 years to grow but it can live up to 100 years. Truly Amazing!

Guided shuttle tour costs Php 120 per head on top of the entrance fee of Php 220 (with plated snack) or 550 if with buffet lunch. Only availed of the plated snack since we went there around 3pm. It's a choice between spaghetti with bread or tuna cheesemelt served with softdrinks. I think they need to improve on the taste and additional food choices maybe.

All in all, i recommend this place if you're in Davao. For adventure seekers, there are a lot of other activities to do here. Enjoy Davao!

Date of stay: July 2016