“Perfect for recreational activities”
Review of People's Park

People's Park
Ranked #4 of 74 things to do in Davao City
Reviewed January 3, 2016 via mobile

Clean and well maintained. It's best to go there on Saturday and Sunday morning for jogging or zumba. Their free session on weekends starts at 6:00 AM.

Reviewed December 28, 2015

It is a cozy place for friends and family to stroll , even for couples. One thing I like about this place is the strict regulations that they implemented. It sure keep the place safe, neat and clean for kids and adults. And good for morning and late afternoon exercise. The first time I had a morning jog here I was bitten by mosquitoes outside the park since I came 4AM... My good friends are too kind to tell me the opening time (ironically). They're open at 5AM. My friends had been here for Zumba one saturday. Haven't tried it yet since its far my where I reside.

Reviewed December 26, 2015 via mobile

Ok park for a walk. The have a monky cage++ didnt enjoy this park this much. But with all the amsing things to do in Davao and going to this park after I've been there for 3 weeks. It just got sucked up in to the nhaaa me dont like that much box. But a nice place for a walk with your wife/gf

Reviewed December 24, 2015

People's Park is one great park right in downtown Davao. It provides greenery in urban Davao.. a place to breathe, walk, sit and enjoy the place.

Reviewed December 22, 2015

The park is fairly clean but it needs renovation (repaint chairs and sculptures), maintenance (please clean the pond, the water is murky and has a lot of moss), please remove the monkey (people are feeding it with junk), and please allow dogs inside. You can provide doggy trashcans and we dog lovers will take responsibility of picking up after dogs :)