Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2017

Garden in the City! The beddings were excellent! Would have wanted to stay in bed the whole day had it not been for the scheduled beach excursion. Our room was cozy and the air conditioner was in great condition. Would love to go back when I next visit Davao.

Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank anne2017302
Reviewed January 9, 2017

I have stayed here numerous times over the past few years. The staff are very curtious and friendly and the rooms are large and spotlessly clean - only downside being delay in the air on kicking in.
Breakfast is OK when it's buffet style but Iwhen the hotel isn't full it comes as a set menu which I don't care much for. Nice swimming pool but the limited Sun beds / chairs would benefit from a more regular clean.
The hotel is slap bang half way between Victoria and Gaisano Malls and close to where the locals live, eat and work so it's an idea location in which to get involved in the local community. There are sari-sari shops, laundries, sewing outlets, cafes, beauticians amongst others things all within 5 minutes walk.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Usher-GB
Reviewed November 15, 2016

We stayed there for 2 nights as we attend a convention. The place is accessible though some taxi driver is not familiar with the hotel. Staff is courteous. Room and bedding's are clean, though the 3rd bed is just a foam that is on the floor.
The room lock is not functioning, so we need to call the staff to lock our rooms.
Repaint and change of lights is needed.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank batgurlaloo
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a standard room, our air con did not function well so I informed the staff but told us that we have to wait for few minutes before it cools down...Sad thing was we were sleeping with sweaty neck and back.. The room is bit old..The toilet room is small.. The bathroom towel is old... Their buffet is basic but taste okay.. The pool water is clean but the tiles needs cleaning.. I used my credit card to pay the bill but the front desk lady told me the machine did not read( they swipe it 3x but failed) it so I have to use my other card.. I called up my bank to make sure No 3 transactions were billed and asked what went wrong why my cc cannot be used and they told me my card is ok, so I wonder why the hotel personnel had a hard time swiping it.. The staff and guards are friendly and curtious except the front desk lady who was swiping my card.. She looked at me like I was using an overbilled card.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Janisse H
Reviewed October 8, 2016

We got there a few minutes before 4pm it was a late check in, the front desk attendant told us to wait for an hour so we went to the pool side to have some cocktails. Went back there past five. We were brought to our room then the problems started. We weren't provided toiletries, the room is not that clean and the air-conditioning system is not working, called up front desk to inform them about the said issue, waited for an hour then their maintenance personnel checked it and told us to wait for a few minutes, still it's not working. A bit irked by what's happening, we informed the front desk attendant about it. Went out to have dinner and went clubbing, arrived at the hotel around two am. They just transferred us to a different room. It was not worth the 3500php we paid for our stay. Checked out that day and transferred to another hotel. We won't be back there. POOR SERVICE!

Date of stay: September 2016