Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2016 via mobile

We stayed in a standard room, our air con did not function well so I informed the staff but told us that we have to wait for few minutes before it cools down...Sad thing was we were sleeping with sweaty neck and back.. The room is bit old..The toilet room is small.. The bathroom towel is old... Their buffet is basic but taste okay.. The pool water is clean but the tiles needs cleaning.. I used my credit card to pay the bill but the front desk lady told me the machine did not read( they swipe it 3x but failed) it so I have to use my other card.. I called up my bank to make sure No 3 transactions were billed and asked what went wrong why my cc cannot be used and they told me my card is ok, so I wonder why the hotel personnel had a hard time swiping it.. The staff and guards are friendly and curtious except the front desk lady who was swiping my card.. She looked at me like I was using an overbilled card.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Janisse H
Reviewed October 8, 2016

We got there a few minutes before 4pm it was a late check in, the front desk attendant told us to wait for an hour so we went to the pool side to have some cocktails. Went back there past five. We were brought to our room then the problems started. We weren't provided toiletries, the room is not that clean and the air-conditioning system is not working, called up front desk to inform them about the said issue, waited for an hour then their maintenance personnel checked it and told us to wait for a few minutes, still it's not working. A bit irked by what's happening, we informed the front desk attendant about it. Went out to have dinner and went clubbing, arrived at the hotel around two am. They just transferred us to a different room. It was not worth the 3500php we paid for our stay. Checked out that day and transferred to another hotel. We won't be back there. POOR SERVICE!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank acidp2016
Reviewed October 5, 2016

They're currently having a promo for Php2,300/night, which is a good deal for its standard room. The room is spacious and the price includes breakfast + pool access.
The room we got had balcony so I'm guessing it's a smoking room. I like that they allow early check in. I'm guessing they also allow late check-out if the reservation isn't full.
The bathroom is spacious, though the water in the sink takes time to go down and it dips underneath. The rest are okay. Shower's great, bath tub was great.
We also tried the hotel restaurant and loved their baked scallops. Crabs were always out of stock :( Their poolside bar also had cheap beer and promos for you to enjoy.
Like most hotels, they don't allow durian inside the hotel, you can ask the lobby to freeze it in their kitchen since the restaurant is away from the hotel room building itself. Their staff and service crew are very friendly, helpful, and very courteous.
Overall we had a great time staying at Ritz Davao.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank couchwasabi
Reviewed September 12, 2016

this place got really expensive rates but thanks to another website I got it at a fraction of the original rate. The room is spacious and the staff are really good.

I just find the ac system not that good as it takes time to make the room cold. My friends and I opt to share in a room for 2 nights. The room took very long before it reached a comfortable temperature.

They also offer free upgrades which frankly I don't remember the reason how I qualified.

The restaurant was not spectacular but the servings is good for sharing.

Room tip: They have a basketball court and you can book it for free if you check in.
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Diego D
Reviewed September 6, 2016

The rooms were really nice and clean. The bed was nice and cozy. Was able to upgrade with no difficulty. The hotel staff, especially the manager, sees to it you get well-accommodated. Would definitely book this hotel whenever I return to Davao.

Room tip: Ask for the deluxe rooms if you can. Although the standard rooms are good too!
  • Trip type: Traveled on business