Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 12, 2016

this place got really expensive rates but thanks to another website I got it at a fraction of the original rate. The room is spacious and the staff are really good.

I just find the ac system not that good as it takes time to make the room cold. My friends and I opt to share in a room for 2 nights. The room took very long before it reached a comfortable temperature.

They also offer free upgrades which frankly I don't remember the reason how I qualified.

The restaurant was not spectacular but the servings is good for sharing.

Room tip: They have a basketball court and you can book it for free if you check in.
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Diego D
Reviewed September 6, 2016

The rooms were really nice and clean. The bed was nice and cozy. Was able to upgrade with no difficulty. The hotel staff, especially the manager, sees to it you get well-accommodated. Would definitely book this hotel whenever I return to Davao.

Room tip: Ask for the deluxe rooms if you can. Although the standard rooms are good too!
Date of stay: September 2016
3  Thank Paul N
Reviewed August 7, 2016

I already stayed at this hotel twice, both for business purposes (meetings and seminars). I was not the one who booked for this hotel, but given that it was chosen by my two different organizations as a venue for our events and accommodation for the speakers and/or participants, makes me conclude that it is budget-friendly. Both of my organizations will always look for the best price that will fit our conservative budget without compromising quality. Rooms are spacious (my roommate/officemate was able to do his morning routine workout in our room), food was good, staff were friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank paul_rph
Reviewed July 28, 2016

Having check in again here at Ritz Hotel makes me feel at home. The frontice girls mostly Davaowenas in this hotel greets you with a smile that is so contagious that makes your day alive. During my registration, a complimentary coupon for drinks at the poolside were given to guests. The room boys were very good in extending a helping hand upon my arrival.

Room tip: Grand de luxe rooms.
Date of stay: July 2016
3  Thank tolentinomaldex
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Good location with a very helpful and approachable staff. The only thing I don't like is that you will be welcomed by mosquitos upon entering the room. Maybe, because the window was left open. My room is near the fire exit and you will loudly hear the squeaky sound of the gate . Nonetheless, the rooms are budget friendly, spacious, and clean.

Date of stay: July 2016