Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 6, 2016

The rooms were really nice and clean. The bed was nice and cozy. Was able to upgrade with no difficulty. The hotel staff, especially the manager, sees to it you get well-accommodated. Would definitely book this hotel whenever I return to Davao.

Room tip: Ask for the deluxe rooms if you can. Although the standard rooms are good too!
Date of stay: September 2016
3  Thank Paul N
Reviewed August 7, 2016

I already stayed at this hotel twice, both for business purposes (meetings and seminars). I was not the one who booked for this hotel, but given that it was chosen by my two different organizations as a venue for our events and accommodation for the speakers and/or participants, makes me conclude that it is budget-friendly. Both of my organizations will always look for the best price that will fit our conservative budget without compromising quality. Rooms are spacious (my roommate/officemate was able to do his morning routine workout in our room), food was good, staff were friendly and accommodating.

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank paul_rph
Reviewed July 28, 2016

Having check in again here at Ritz Hotel makes me feel at home. The frontice girls mostly Davaowenas in this hotel greets you with a smile that is so contagious that makes your day alive. During my registration, a complimentary coupon for drinks at the poolside were given to guests. The room boys were very good in extending a helping hand upon my arrival.

Room tip: Grand de luxe rooms.
3  Thank tolentinomaldex
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Good location with a very helpful and approachable staff. The only thing I don't like is that you will be welcomed by mosquitos upon entering the room. Maybe, because the window was left open. My room is near the fire exit and you will loudly hear the squeaky sound of the gate . Nonetheless, the rooms are budget friendly, spacious, and clean.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank EuNice M
Reviewed July 27, 2016 via mobile

Had a pleasant stay in The Ritz. People are very accommodating and helpful especially Abigail. We are about to check-out and looking for a box for the fruits we bought. They didn't find the box that we needed but they made recommendations that made it easier for us.

Trip type: Traveled on business