Lowest prices for your stay
$67
Free cancellation until 07/06/22
Priceline$47
Hotels.com$69
Travelocity$67
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 30, 2022 via mobile

Stayed for few days here. Location is good. Security is friendly as well as the bellman.

Room is neat and clean, but there is awful smell of cigarette in the hallway and inside the room.

My husband found a small cockroach in the side table.

2 water is complimentary. The rest you have to pay. Tea is not available in this hotel. And we’re having a hard time since phone is not working, so we still have to go down or call them using our personal number to request something.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shahani_0213
Reviewed June 13, 2021

The room provided is not always consistent but with the same description which is a disappointment. The food is not that good and needs improvement given that it's really expensive, we would expect atleast a 9/10 star quality meal.

Pros: clean and modern

Overall the stay is okay room service gets delayed though

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed November 24, 2020 via mobile

I stayed in Blue Lotus during the COVID-19 pandemic and this hotel is just obsessed with cleanliness from the main lobby guards, reception, elevators up to your room... everything is sanitized! My room reminded me of a Korean drama (K-Drama) where every feature is conveniently high technology. You can avail of guest services (housekeeping, room service, etc) through your room TV and should you need to adjust the room temperature, all you need to do is call the front desk and they can adjust it for your remotely. My suite is clean, full of amenities one can find in luxurious hotels and while lacking of a good view, the hotel service makes up for it. Checking in and out was breeze as well. Will definitely stay in Blue Lotus again!

Date of stay: November 2020
1  Thank kat2decastro
Reviewed March 6, 2020 via mobile

I remember the place when I visited China in October 2019. The hotel equipped with excellent room fittings and amenities were very nice and comfortable. I stayed one of the junior suite of the hotel and the bed is really relaxing. The buffet was owe some, value for money indeed.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed February 20, 2020 via mobile

The hotel from the looks of it is just a little over a year old. Its conveniently Located along the highway , so its not so hard to find. The lobby is quite spacious with welcoming staff . The rooms are adequate and very clean . For its price , I would say its value for money !

Date of stay: February 2020