Lowest prices for your stay
$127
Free cancellation until 07/06/22
Priceline$90
Travelocity$127
Orbitz.com$127
All reviews dusit thani safety protocols pool view perfect getaway front office an overnight stay relaxing stay late check deluxe room enjoyed my stay dusitd2 spa presley lounge staycation wedding laps
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2022

I haven't really experienced everything here at the hotel - their services and other offers - but I enjoyed my stay here with friends. The staffs are very hospitable and very responsive, the pool is nice and very fun. My experience at their gym is nice too, you don't really have to sweat yourself out since they give you towels. The cleaning staffs are pretty good with their job too! Plus the lounge here is fun and relaxing if you don't really want a lot of crowd. Overall, my experience here is worth it

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Dusit Davao, General Manager at DusitD2 Davao, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2022

Dear Mishchah,

Sawasdee Krap!

Thank you for the kind words. We are happy to know that you had a great overall experience with your friends. The team will surely be inspired knowing we were able to give you the service you deserved. We sincerely look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed May 5, 2022 via mobile

Awesome service from the front doors of the hotel to the Dusit Club lounge at the 6th floor. Their staff has made our stay and experience a hundred times better. This will be my hotel of choice when going to Davao.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear Francis,

Sawasdee Krap!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at our property! We appreciate the kind words you have for the service our team has given you throughout your stay. Rest assured we will continue to make valued guests' experiences great at all times. We sincerely look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 23, 2022 via mobile

I want to thank you and your staff though we had late check in but the spa really did a great job. Me and my friend had a wonderful time last April 14 at your Spa. I can’t tell you enough how much I appreciate the excellent service you and your staff provided. These days good customer service is hard to find, but let me tell you I am amazed on how sheila your therapist is ver polite and attentive on what I wants and don’t...she explain every treatment that we had as we get the long treatment.. super wow! the service that was provided by your spa is above all others! You will come highly recommended, actually a visit to the hotel specially the spa is a must! Thank you again... until my next vacation!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Cecilia B,

Sawasdee Krap!

Thank you for taking the time in writing this review. We are truly delighted to read that you had a wonderful time in Namm Spa. With authentic Thai treatments in place and our well-trained staff, your recommendation will definitely add up to the value and inspiring service we deliver. We sincerely look forward to see you again soon!

Reviewed April 20, 2022

Had a great stay with my family! Will definitely come back again soon! Also, thank you to the very accommodating staffs most especially to the concierge, Mr. Gabriel Louis del Campo. Thank you sir!

Date of stay: April 2022
Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear April,

Sawasdee Krap!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at our property! It truly warms our hearts and inspires us to know that we have been able to provide you a great and memorable time. We cannot wait to welcome you and your family back. See you again soon!

Reviewed March 15, 2022

I have been a fan of DusitD2 ever since they opened in Davao. My recent stay in this hotel was truly exceptional. I booked 2 rooms to celebrate my sister’s birthday and set to enjoy our stay.

Just a little story, we had an issue with the air-condition on the main room where we initially stayed and called for help immediately. The phone attendants were all pleasant and ready to help. Little did we know, our concern was handed to Mr Reuel(Manager on duty). He was very professional and efficient in handling our concerns and even upgraded our deluxe room to a beautiful suite! I would like to applaud the impeccable hospitality and service you give to your guests. We will return for sure!

Date of stay: March 2022
Dusit Davao, General Manager at DusitD2 Davao, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2022

Dear Narz,

Sawasdee Krap!

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at our property! It truly warms our hearts and inspires us to know that we have been able to provide you a great and memorable time, especially on your sister's birthday. As a valued guest, it is our sincere pleasure to have given the extra mile for your kind approach to our team. We sincerely look forward to see you again soon!