Lowest prices for your stay
Trip.com
US$103
Expedia.comUS$157
PricelineUS$117
TravelocityUS$157
All reviews buffet breakfast la union lagoon pool the resort manager relaxing stay manager on duty family weekend rooms are clean nice beach god bless early check private beach going the extra mile brewed coffee pools are great baguio trip house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 May 2021

The place is nice and neat. Getaway vacation and lots of S.pool. But the front desk communication was just poor. They are lost in terms of communication and commitment. When we checked in we asked if we can have late check out since it was a special day for us and the front desk said she will ask the Management. after awhile they call back and confirming it was approved then the day after they called and said we need now to check out within the time. I informed them that the management have approved our request but the lady was lost and telling that nothing was endorsed. And the way she speak was impolite it feels like its all business for them. She even asked me who's the one from the management who approved my request. Can you blame me if i was pissedoff from the situation at that time. Commiment must be sacred.
And! From all the hotels we've been to, it is our first time to be charged on a stained towel hehe funny lang 500 is still 500 lol

Beef tapa was also chewy. Lol

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank elmob2018
Reviewed 21 December 2020 via mobile

Stayed here last Dec 18-20, 2019. This is a long overdue review of the resort, it took me a while coz of the pandemic but I need to share our great experience here at the resort.

The place is very nice and clean, love the sunset view by the beach or by the pool. The rooms are child friendly and love the veranda.

The restaurant is simple but functional, we enjoy the morning sun while having buffet breakfast.
Servings are big and has a reasonable price. Big thanks to our server Mr. Rowel Barnachea for making our anniversary extra special.

If you want to eat outside the resort theres a lot of local popular resto whin in the area.

The security of the place is very good and I would like to commend guard on duty Mr. Tadeo Bueno for doing his job exceptionally well, my wife forgot her LV bag with cash and valuables and Mr Bueno take good care of it and secured it until we were able to get it back, SALUTE to you sir.

And of course a big thanks to all the staff and front desk Ms. Aivee Ducusin and Ms. Aubrey Estacio, for making our stay extra special, big thanks to manager on duty Mr. Edel Antonio.

Love the sand and shoreline of Aureo, THE BEST !!!

Hope to visit your place again, thanks and God bless you all.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2020

Pros - Place is very nice and huge; I enjoyed the original lap pool as almost no one was swimming, everyone was in the lagoon pool. The villa is nice and has a veranda where you can sit, relax and eat snacks while looking over the pool/beach. Beach area is nice, sand is soft.

We had dinner @their restaurant and the serving was surprisingly big. We really enjoyed the food ambiance; there was a band playing which also added to the ambiance.

Love the jar with water instead of the complimentary bottled water.

Bed and pillows were comfortable.

Staff is very accommodating; Very considerate staff as they prepared a simple birthday setup in the room for our mom;

Also would like to commend the staff on the weekend of March 8 - March 9, special mention to Rohit for going the extra mile in checking if there will be an available massage schedule for my parents because it was fully booked.

Cons - Breakfast was just ok; spread was limited; Flies were around the resto and also one annoying fly in the room. Checkin time is at 3pm; Further from san juan surf spot, which can either be a pro/con.

Overall we loved our stay. Thank you.

Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 1 March 2020

The A12 room has faulty aircon, it doesn't blow cold air wherein it makes the room so unpleasant to stay. We've reported this to receptionists and they are not accommodating at all.

- They told me that it cannot cool the room since it's facing the sun (which is also facing the beach).

- They also offered me to transfer to an appartelle which is located at the very back of the hotel and very far from the beach. I told the staff that our room is a beachfront deluxe room and that I paid for the view. Then, I was surprised about her response telling me that the rate of their appartelle and the beachfront deluxe room are just the same. So that I should not worry about the costs since it's the same, but my point is the beachfront view that I'm after.

- My husband overheard the Hotel Manager while he is walking to the front desk saying "hanggang kelan pa ba sila mag stay dito?" Again, it was a surprised to me about her reactions wherein I would prefer that they immediately fix the AC unit instead of sounding so stress that we are staying at the hotel.

- We opted to check out and refund our money since the option presented to us (moving us to apartelle) is not what we like, but they are telling me that they can no longer refund my money.

Overall, I will never go back and will never ever recommend the hotel as they have very poor service.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank roseanner769
Reviewed 25 February 2020

A place so different from what everyone is used to!

Quiet, well-managed, awesome beach, good food! Over-all, a place where you and your loved ones can relax! The sea park hotel is pretty new as observed based on the furniture and over-all ambiance of the room.

Be back soon!

Room tip: prepare for a long drive!
Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank Louieboytoy
Aureo L, Manager at Aureo La Union, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Louieboytoy! We're glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and hope to serve you again on your next stay. See you soon!