Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
SAVE US$68
PricelineUS$151
Expedia.comUS$202
CheapTicketsUS$202
All reviews beach front buffet breakfast la union lagoon pool the resort manager relaxing stay big thanks manager on duty family weekend rooms are clean nice beach god bless early check private beach a bit pricey going the extra mile brewed coffee
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020

The A12 room has faulty aircon, it doesn't blow cold air wherein it makes the room so unpleasant to stay. We've reported this to receptionists and they are not accommodating at all.

- They told me that it cannot cool the room since it's facing the sun (which is also facing the beach).

- They also offered me to transfer to an appartelle which is located at the very back of the hotel and very far from the beach. I told the staff that our room is a beachfront deluxe room and that I paid for the view. Then, I was surprised about her response telling me that the rate of their appartelle and the beachfront deluxe room are just the same. So that I should not worry about the costs since it's the same, but my point is the beachfront view that I'm after.

- My husband overheard the Hotel Manager while he is walking to the front desk saying "hanggang kelan pa ba sila mag stay dito?" Again, it was a surprised to me about her reactions wherein I would prefer that they immediately fix the AC unit instead of sounding so stress that we are staying at the hotel.

- We opted to check out and refund our money since the option presented to us (moving us to apartelle) is not what we like, but they are telling me that they can no longer refund my money.

Overall, I will never go back and will never ever recommend the hotel as they have very poor service.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank roseanner769
Reviewed 25 February 2020

A place so different from what everyone is used to!

Quiet, well-managed, awesome beach, good food! Over-all, a place where you and your loved ones can relax! The sea park hotel is pretty new as observed based on the furniture and over-all ambiance of the room.

Be back soon!

Room tip: prepare for a long drive!
2  Thank Louieboytoy
Aureo L, Manager at Aureo La Union, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Louieboytoy! We're glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and hope to serve you again on your next stay. See you soon!

Reviewed 24 February 2020 via mobile

The Resort is so clean and well maintained. Friendly staffs. So much variety of food for breakfast, very nice ambiance and very clean swimming pool. We really enjoyed our stay at AUREO LA UNION. Thank you so much. God bless...

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family

Thank you for the review! We're happy you had a wonderful stay with us and look forward to serving you again on your next stay.

Reviewed 13 February 2020 via mobile

Really enjoyed me and my husband’s Valentine holiday at Aureo. It’s luxurious and private, which is really suitable for couples and for families. The beach is clean and the sand is marvelous! Best of all, the food is sumptuous! We didn’t leave the resort during our entire stay!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jpacaba
Aureo L, Manager at Aureo La Union, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Jpacaba! We're glad you and your husband enjoyed your stay with us and hope to serve you again on your next stay. See you soon!

Reviewed 12 February 2020

The place is quiet. Perfect Getaway! if you are not into surfing and just want to chillax and have a peaceful vacation this is the place. The food is ok. The staff was polite. I was not feeling well when we arrived the place and they help me and my husband to find medicine. I'm excited to see the place again

Room tip: book the "Ocean View" Room
Date of stay: November 2019
Aureo L, Manager at Aureo La Union, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2020

Thank you for the feedback, Jen! We're glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and hope to serve you again on your next stay. See you soon!