“Had a Feast!”
Review of Ninak Restaurant

Ninak Restaurant
Ranked #96 of 519 Restaurants in Pasig
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed all the dishes we ordered in this restaurant that offers Southeast Asian fare. The Beef Rendang was flavorful, and the meat was tender. The Phad Thai was also delicious. I tried Salted Egg Chicken for the first time and it was also enjoyable though a bit on the salty side. The Tinapa Rice was also a winner. Price-wise, I find it reasonable. Three friends and I paid P500 each. Not bad for a feast!

Reviewed 19 March 2017 via mobile

Was craving Asian food and chanced upon Ninak. I read they transferred from Kapitolyo and this is their new home.
We loved their barbecue chicken and salted egg squid. My husband wasnt a fan of salted egg but he thoroughly enjoyed the dish (and ate more of it than I did).
Servings were good for sharing and price was very reasonable.
Staff were attentive and friendly.
I wish they would have a branch at the south soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Ninak has transferred to the new Ayala Mall along Meralco Avenue, Pasig. The food remains highly-flavorful, with the authentic taste that comes from using the right Asian spices and herbs. The prices and serving sizes remain reasonable. The crispy beef tadyang, curry chicken , nasi goreng and bagoong rice are top-notch.

Come early or make a reservation, as dining space is limited.

Reviewed 5 January 2017

amazing binagoongan rice with shredded mango, beef belly bulalo with corn in a cob..Highly recommended for couples..

Reviewed 27 May 2016 via mobile

Found a cockroach in our laksa. It was submerged in the soup, and my friend noticed it as she was about to put a spoonful of soup in her mouth. She was already on her second bowl! We all lost our appetite immediately. The waiters offered to replace it, and they offered us free dessert as well. We told them we had completely lost confidence in their kitchen, and we refused to pay for our meal. We will never go there again.