“Sensational dumplings and others”
Review of Lung Hin

Lung Hin
Ranked #17 of 564 Restaurants in Pasig
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Late dinner in signature restaurant of Marco Polo Ortigas. Tired and worn out from hard afternoon/evening of mall shopping and fabulous meal awaited me with welcoming and effecient team at Lung Hin. Late arrival on a quiet Sunday was not a problem. Meal proceeded at spot on pace and dishes were sublime. Prawn/shrimp dumplings, a terrific crab and sweet corn soup (the "cup" option ample) followed by a less than fantastic "signature" beef dish ( tenderloin with curry) ....it was ok and by no means spoiler the general feel and pleasure of the meal.
Fantastic restaurant with stunning views and great selection.....best done with group of friends but good solid. Wait person delivered daily paper for me without request .... example of service quality at MP Hotel Ortigas. Must do in Manila

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 23 March 2018

We've spend the pre-Chinese New Year at Lung Hin and it was an amazing, tummy fulfilling food experience. We enjoyed our Lung Hin’s Prosperity Toss with Salmon Yu Sheng, and those dim dums with gold strips.

Delicioso!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I was invited to Dine at Lung Hin, Marco Polo in Lieu of my Best Friends birthday. She reserved a room good for 16 people and our orders were based in a consumable amount (I'm guessing around 10k or less?)

The vibe of the restaurant is very modern and elegant. We were situated in a private room facing the Ortigas Skyline at night.

The ff. are the ones we ordered:
*Stir Fried Squid w/ Mashed Salted Eggs and Seasoning
5/5
LOVE THE TEXTURE of the salted egg here. All calamari tastes the same to me and is usually paired with mayo or some other dipping sauce but this one can be eaten by itself no need to add condiments to make it tastier.

*Crispy Pork Spareribs in Garlic
4/5
*Spinach Seafood Soup
3.5/5
*Double Boiled Chicken Soup with Matsutake and Abalone
5/5
First time to try this soup and it reminds me of Tinola cause of the Chicken Stock. Love the jelly texture of the Matsutake (Mushroom) and Abalone which made it fun for me to eat kahit di ko alam what i'm actually eating at first. Haha!

*Steamed Shrimp Dumpling with Gold Leaf
5/5
Tha gold leaf made it fancy but it tastes the same with other Hakaw's i've tried before.
*Crispy Roast Suckling Pig
3.5/5
*Roast Peking Duck
4/5
*Pan Fried Crispy Egg Noodle w/ Prawn Ball and Minced Pork
5/5

Verdict: Mas masarap parin and enjoyable kumain sa mga "the usual" Chinese Restaurant or the famous ones who have established their names already cause they already know how Chinese Cuisines should be presented and cooked. Mas affordable pa.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 3 February 2018

During our stay in Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, at lunch, we decided to have an amazing Cantonese food here at Lung Hin Restaurant in 44th floor . A contemporary specialty restaurant located on the 44th floor of the hotel tower which features authentic Cantonese cuisine and fresh seafood. Hot & Sour Soup, Salted Egg Prawn, Shrimp Dumpling, Pork Siomai and Cantonese Crispy Fried Noodle are all definitely a must-try here!

The staff are all attentive and the food absolutely one of the best cantonese fine dining restaurants that I tried. Definitely a must-visit cantonese restaurant in Manila!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

I have dined in this restaurant twice in the last 6 months and I always get excellent food and service. The quality is of the highest standards. We also like the classy ambience lacking in most Chinese restaurants as they are mostly noisy and badly lit. It’s not the best Peking duck though but it is still a good quality.

Date of visit: January 2018