Marco Polo Ortigas Manila
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
2,608 results
All reviewscontinental clubnespresso machinelung hininfinity poolchinese restaurantpremier roomthe ground floorrain showersky barstar hotelfavorite hotelcakebreakfast buffetbusiness tripduty managerhotel staffbusiness hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 10, 2017

Food and staff were excellent. Only problem I had was I booked for a non-smoking room for 2 nights but they gave me a smoking room instead. I was pregnant at that time so I was really sensitive. Later on, was told there was no available non-smoking room so I had to settle for a smelly room, it was so awful I had to request to be transferred to another room the next day.

Room Tip: Get the higher rooms for a great view of the city
  • Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Frank_Reichenbach, General Manager at Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2017

Dear chamarquez,

Warm greetings from Marco Polo Ortigas Manila!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing with us your review. I would like to extend my deepest apologies for the inconvenience that you have encountered with your room. It is very unfortunate that you had to experience this. I have already raised this concern to the involved department. Rest assured that this will not happen on your next visit.

In the meantime, exceptional service, and ultimate dining experience are two of the three things that we always make sure to be of top quality. It is nice to know that you were able to experience these.

Again, thank you very much for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2017

Stayed here for a much needed vacation and I must say that it just keeps on getting better. My family enjoyed our stay so much that we ended up staying in the room most of the time.
Rooms are modern and blissful. They gave us welcome amenities and my son a stuffed lion. Thank you for the very sweet gesture. Turn down awesome. Breakfast selections are delicious.
I also admire how everyone is very communicative and can speak good English. They try to make small talk without being to too intrusive.
Can't ask for anything else. Definitely a favorite.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family

Dear run_the_world00,

Warm greetings from Marco Polo Ortigas Manila!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing with us your review. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. Premium accommodations, exceptional service, and ultimate dining experience are three things that we always make sure to be of top quality. It is nice to know that you were able to experience these.

Reviewed January 10, 2017

I booked a superior room with a king size bed on the 4th of January, 2017. I had a pleasant stay. Although the bathroom did not have a bidet, the staff did reassure me that they are in the process of installing bidets soon. Also, the pillows are feather-filled which may depend on your preference. But as for me, it may be too soft.

Would definitely recommend Marco Polo if you're looking for a premium quality ambiance and service. Value for money is relative. Would have loved to get a massage at their spa, if only it didn't cost so much! (2,500 / Basic Massage)

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Marco Polo Hotels
Frank_Reichenbach, General Manager at Marco Polo Ortigas Manila, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2017

Dear kairadetita,

Warm greetings from Marco Polo Ortigas Manila!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing with us your review. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. Premium accommodations is one of the three things that we always make sure to be of top quality. It is nice to know that you were able to experience these. We actually have a pillow menu that you can choose from for a more comfortable sleep. We hope you get to try it on your next visit.

I have noted your concerns on the bathroom fixture. We are currently converting and fitting the bidet facilities to our rooms for your future visits.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Excellent Place, accommodating staff. Rooms were very clean. I like their bathroom style. Beddings helped me slept well. Staff were nice and always smiling and ready to help as needed. Worth the price. I will check in again in this hotel in our next holiday trip to the Philippines.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Marco Polo Hotels

Dear Nerissa,

Warm greetings from Marco Polo Ortigas Manila!

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us, and for sharing with us your review. We are very glad to know that you enjoyed your stay. Premium accommodations, and exceptional service are two of the three things that we always make sure to be of top quality. It is nice to know that you were able to experience these.

Reviewed January 9, 2017

Clean, efficient staff, spacious room... all standard are respected. I also had dinner in the hotel (dinner buffet and Chinese restaurant), very good with a reasonable price. I would go there again for a business trip for sure.

• Stayed: May 2016, traveled on business