“Hidden Gem in Capitolyo”

Silantro Fil-Mex Cantina
Ranked #7 of 569 Restaurants in Pasig
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 12 December 2018

First visited Silantro during the first few days of their opening in their Capitolyo Branch in Pasig. Never thought that there would be a restaurant like that in that place since they are located at the farther side of Capitol Drive. Since then my best friend and I had been frequenting this place with our other friends. Only recently did we visit less due to our busy schedules and the traffic plus the fact that there are other restaurants near our area that recently opened.

We particularly love their soft tacos with all the meat choices. Their nachose are really very good. Serving is good as well.

If there is anything that they need to improve on, that would be on the wating time especially during busy season and during peak hours. But htis would not stop us from coming back to this restaurant.

Ít has been a while since we had been to this restaurant particularly this branch (since they also opened in UP Town Center) and it's time that we visit again one of this days.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 29 November 2018

This is one of the hidden gems of Manila. I haven't heard of this place before, one of my colleague asked to eat out and since this was near our office they decided to visit this place. And oh my God my taste buds were the happiest. I am such a chicken wings addict since birth, their chicken wings were one the best wings I had so far. And their nachos? You don't want to miss ordering one and oh don't forget their famous quesadillas! Can't wait to be back!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

Will definitely come back again. Budget-friendly for those who have prepared themselves to eat out. Service is superb - so please stay that way. Some customers couldn't keep their cool but I was glad to see the crew keep that smile. Food itself is amazing - just make sure you are not starving when you go there because of the long wait.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 11 September 2018 via mobile

I’d first visited Silantro Fil-Mex Cantina in Kapitolyo during a disastrous date. We waited in line for about one and a half hour (it was a Friday night and the eve of a long weekend), and after we’d finally had dinner, we asked a server to take our the rest of our food, only to get home and discover we were given the wrong foil-packed meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

beef nachos are very good!
Value for money since their dishes are quite reasonably priced.
Good for family and also for dining out with friends

Date of visit: April 2018