Lowest prices for your stay
ZenHotels.com
Free cancellation until 10/03/21
Hotels.comUS$43
Expedia.comUS$43
HurbUS$55
All reviews gated community ortigas center housekeeper refrigerator security towels
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 July 2019

It was my first time staying here because I needed to be in Ortigas Center for 5 days because of a recent promotion.

The place exceeded my expectations! We stayed at a 1-BR “mini-suite”. There was electric kettle, refrigerator, complementary bottled water and coffee. Wifi Internet inside the room was good.

Upon checking-in, the room was cleaned and smelled good. The beds were extremely comfortable. I could not get myself to stay awake for 5 minutes in bed after my day at work! I really had a good night’s rest every day.

All of the staff, from the receptionists to the housekeepers, were very friendly and accommodating. Even the guard was respectful and helpful to us.

Parking seems limited however inside the village, but I didn’t bring a car. The location felt very safe and is pretty quiet, even at night time. Seemingly tucked away from the hustle and bustle of Ortigas in a gated community. I sometimes see security guards during my nightly walks.

I really enjoyed my stayed here and would definitely be back again in my next visit to Ortigas Center! It’s really a great value for the money!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
TheStudio18, Manager at The Studio 18 Residences, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2019

Hi aeshemi,

Warm Greetings from The Studio 18 Residences! Thank you very much for your great review. We really strive hard to provide the best service possible to all our guests. We make sure that all hotel staff are well trained and well informed. We hope to see you again soon. Safe Travels!

RJ Manarang
Operations Manager

Reviewed 12 June 2019 via mobile

This hotel is situated in a subdivision which is not easy to locate. Taxi drivers struggle to locate this place.

Room is ok with good aircon. However there is no hot water. If you like cold showers then this won’t be an issue for you.

For the price paid, there is much better and in a better location easy
For taxi drivers to find.

Date of stay: June 2019

Dear Haytham Lyon J,

Warm greetings from The Studio 18 Residences! Thank you on your review. We are truly sorry that the hot water on your room was not functioning well. We would have been happy to move you to another room or even perhaps upgrade you to another room without additional costs. Our location provides security to all our guests as the hotel is located in a private subdivision. We do hope that you come visit us again. Safe Travels!

RJ Manarang
Operations Manager

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here only for 2 days and 2 nights, thank God. Our stay was quite memorable but not in a good way. We booked our room via Agoda.com and requested for a room either on the 2nd or 3rd floor with a view but we got a 4th floor corner room with a view of the fire exit, great. I understand that requests are always subject to availabililty and cannot be guaranteed but come on, I felt little to no effort. The room is not bad for 2 people and it was comfortable enough. There's really nothing much to expect from this place I guess. There's just 1 pillow per person but room is equipped with basic stuff like hot pot, plates and cups, free coffee as well as slippers and toiletries (shampoo, shower gel, toothbrush & toothpaste) and there's daily housekeeping. I'm not happy with wifi because it's extremely slow my phone's prepaid data subscription was way, way faster. There's very limited sky cable channels and channels go on and off. The room temperature keep changing on its own so it can get really warm at times. For the sake of fairness, check in and check out was a breeze and staff were very courteous and quick to respond especially when our in room safe wasn't working. We had a peaceful stay because it's inside a residential area and it's easy to get a Grab taxi but it's hard to say if we will consider staying here again in the future.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Bad experience here, booked for a room with Twin Beds but when we arrived the room had single beds.When we complained about it, the manager was not around and the staff in the hotel cannot decide on what to do. The staff told us that they texted the manager but got no response and action on what to do.We asked the extra bed to be waived because we paid a more expensive deluxe room which supposed to have 2 twin beds in their advertisement but it was not complied with. I won't recommended this nor come back for another stay as their advertisement are not reliable.Better stay in another than come back here. Very dissatisfied and disappointed. Additionally in the middle of our sleep there's someone from housekeeping who tryied to come into our room without us knowing and permission. We were surprized and we suddenly woke up from our sleep. Quite disturbing. Better stay in other hotels than here.

Date of stay: August 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 21 April 2017

We went to this hotel 4/18. Room is spacious and very comfy bed. I will never forget the "fried rice" cooked and prepared for us. It is very tasty and garlicky. Usherette is very knowledgeable and friendly. Also the price for this hotel is BUDGET-FRIENDLY! Location is near SM Megamall and Starmall.

btw, have i mentioned they have very fast WIFI..

Two negatives are:
-Local TV Channels only.
-Aircon temp. changes from time to time..

Date of stay: April 2017