“Nov.2016”

Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines
Ranked #2 of 22 Hotels in Pasig
Reviewed December 15, 2016

We selected Discovery Suite based on TripAdvisor rating, and was satisfied. The 2-bedroom suite was very clean and spacious. We hosted family for a small gathering at the dining/kitchen area of the suite. The beds were comfortable. Thanks to the hotel staff for your attention to our needs during our stay.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Thank Ernesto and Vir... P
DiscoveryHotelGroup, General Manager at Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2017

Hi Vir P.,

I am glad that our exemplary rating and reviews on TripAdvisor convinced you to give our hotel a try, a big shout out to all our guests who have written such sterling reviews about our little hotel here in Ortigas Center. Thank you for recognizing our associates and their efforts to keep the suites in tip-top shape, they are and will always be the main attraction of our hotel sometimes called your Home in Manila.

We would love to have you back soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2016

Excellent location, great people and nice touches (such as packed breakfast) as we were heading to the airport.
We will definitely come back and stay at this location when we are in the Metro Manila area.

Room Tip: Upper floors (10 and above) overlooking the Podium
Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple

Hi felrndy3,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Discovery Suites. You are absolutely right about the location. Shopping malls, restaurants, coffee shops and convenience stores are within arm’s reach from the hotel. There are so much more to see in Manila and we would love to help you explore the city on your next stay. By the way I'm glad you enjoyed the packed breakfast our food and beverage team thoughtfully prepared, we want to make sure that while you're waiting for your boarding time you have something to munch on.

Cheers!

Reviewed December 11, 2016

We stayed here for 4 days during my vacation in the philippines last november.. hotel staffs were nice and welcoming! checking in was a breeze, the airconditioning was good, the bathroom was spacious, breakfast is superb, They also prepared a welcome home sweet treat in our room, the free pizza was yummy..The only downside of the room we had was it is not located on a well lighted part of the hotel..

We'll definitely go back

Room Tip: Request for a well lighted room.. i think if you ask for it they will provide..
Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank arch_lyrrehs

Hi arch_lyrrehs,

A warm, plush suite makes a world of a difference. We are happy that your vacation turned out well. The next time you visit Manila, we would love to help you explore the city and all its must see spots.

We hope to have you back soon.

Reviewed December 7, 2016

Firstly, I walked into this place and I was impressed with the layout of the front entrance. The space is beautiful and i liked the design. Then I had to meet the front desk staff. They were rude, did not know what they were doing and i ended up waiting over 2 hours before i got a room. I wanted to get into the room i paid for but they did not have it ready or cleaned. I was reasonable and asked for an ETA. they said 30 minutes. I had no issue with that ... at first. Over 2 hours later, they were telling me that the room has not been cleaned and they are willing to give me another room as a free upgrade. I was so tired from my travels that i accepted. That was a straight up LIE. I was booked in the Serendipity One Bedroom Suite. I was put in the Junior Suite. HUGE DIFFERENCE. Also, the difference in cost is over 500 Pesos per night! Also, the staff kept knocking on my door at all hours of the day and night asking if i wanted my room cleaned!? Can't you see the DO NOT DISTURB SIGN!! Never again will i stay here ...

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled solo
DiscoveryHotelGroup, General Manager at Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2016

Dear dannydY1908DX,

I would like to offer our sincerest apologies for not being able to meet your expectations during your recent stay with us. I have personally discussed with our Operations Team your check-in experience. Rest assured that this is an isolated case and that we always maintain a high level of customer service anchored on proper training programs.

Our Reservations Team received the booking request from your company for any room available for you and your colleague at 3:42pm on the same day of your arrival. Occupancy on weekends are also higher than usual, but we assure you that our team will improve our check-in procedure. I was informed that while waiting for your room, you were assisted by Kath (Guest Relations Associate) to the Serendipity Lounge for welcome drinks and snacks. During this time, you were offered a complimentary upgrade to a 1 Bedroom Serendipity Suite which you politely declined and settled for a Junior Serendipity Suite with a view instead.

You have my personal guarantee that we will continue to provide you with excellent service. We take this opportunity to thank you for your feedback which will allow us to improve our services and overall guest experience.

I do hope that you will grant us another opportunity to recover your confidence in us. I look forward to your kindest consideration and hope that this unpleasant experience will not permanently mar your perception of Discovery Suites.

Reviewed December 7, 2016 via mobile

From the time of security check, you feel the very warm welcome as you breeze through the check-in process and go up to your room. The room is very well maintained with the right amenities. The members of the housekeeping staff are very courteous as well sincerely greeting with the right hand at the left chest. Food was very good during our meeting coupled with great service. The check-out process was also fast with my yummy tuna sandwich packed for my early morning departure.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled on business

Hi Alxt J.,

Our goal is to have everything planned out for you from the moment you arrive until you check-out from the hotel. We are glad that we succeeded in making your stay as wonderful as it should be.

We hope to have you back soon.

Leeds Trompeta

Also consider these accommodations in or near Pasig
Marco Polo Ortigas Manila
1.4 km away
Ace Hotel & Suites
Ace Hotel & Suites
#5 of 22 in Pasig

Been to Discovery Suites Manila, Philippines? Share your experiences!