The Linden Suites
US$70
US$68
US$105
US$59
Red Planet Ortigas(Pasig)(Great Value!)
US$35
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
US$197
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbedroom suitemega mallseparate kitchenindoor poolsm megamallbuffet breakfastwalking distancesan miguelsecurity stafffamily martget togetherhotel is greatpots and pansliving areacoffee makerdining tableconvenience store
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

We had a very noisy neighbor that had kids running shouting in the hallway. I had a not so good experience in the swimming pool. First the pool/health attendant wasn't too friendly when I walked in their pool area on the 9th floor. I asked if I can bring my towel to the room after I get wet from my swim, she said she will just let housekeeping know- they must've had a bad experience with towels missing. So I resolved my towel problem instead by taking shower after my dip and leaving it to her. Pool experience.... the water was soooo cloudy like it's dirty. I stayed a good 30 minutes. A paint guy was doing some work on the kids' pool. I can smell paint fumes from whatever he was putting on the wall! I hope they had it done at night and not when guests are around. The pool was so filthy I cannot get over it I had to call their guest services. I'm celebrating my birthday here after 11 years of being away and all I got was a hotel accounting everything and worst the pool that's filthy. My skin got so itchy. Oh and the sauna didn't have a water bucket filled with water. It probably dried out. The sauna was too dark. The room we got was big too spacious two bedroom. I had to ask for extra shampoo and conditioner thank god it's free! The beds were nicely done and clean, kitchen was clean, but the couches and carpet were dusty. I can tell because my skin turned red when I sat on the couch. No wifi internet unfortunately..... the whole afternoon it was down.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family
LindenSuites, Manager at The Linden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2017

Thank you for your valuable feedback during your recent stay with us. We were indisputably concerned that your experience fell below our usual impeccable standards. We have documented your observations and shall review conscientiously with the team to remedy our shortfalls and we look forward to your continued support in welcoming you on your next return visit to give us another opportunity to serve you better.

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

We spend our New Year's Eve in this hotel every year. And ever since the first time we stayed here, we didn't experience any problems. Hotel staffs are very accommodating, security is very tight, 5/5 stars. Keep it up!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family

We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent stay and likewise, we are delighted to hear that we met your expectations during your stay with us. We appreciate your comprehension of our Security composition and how it provided you a safe and secured environment. Safety and Security are our prime concerns for all of our guests.

If there is anything further we can do to help your stay be more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact me personally on your next visit.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

We stayed overnight at the Linden in a 2 bedroom Suite. The suite was large enough to fit 20 people. Fortunately, there was only 4 of us. :) The 2 bedroom suite had a kitchen and a living room space that was spacious. The stay was comfortable. Will look forward to staying at this hotel Suite again.

Room Tip: This stay included Breakfast
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled as a couple

Thank you for having stayed with us. We trust that we have provided you with an enjoyable visit. We are glad to see that our services exceeded your expectations and to know that you have given us an opportunity to showcase our hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Linden Suites in the near future.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

A good decent accommodation whilst staying at the Ortigas Centre. Linden Suites proximity makes it a walking distance to the shopping malls and other business offices around the area, apparently it's quite popular among business travellers and locals alike. Stayed at their 1-bed ample sized-room with kitchenette and lounge area. The interior are 90s type European hotel style. Nonetheless efficient flexible service.

• Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank Tartarace

Thank you for taking the time to give us your favorable feedback. We are extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us here at The Linden Suites. The staffs were overjoyed in hearing that you so generously complemented the food and services! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 31 March 2017

this property had consistently have great reviews. I must say definitely a hidden gem in the heart of Edsa area if you are doing business with the Asian Development bank or the neighbouring government offices which is only 15-20 minutes given the horrendous traffic in manila. These are the big win for this property.
1. value for money definitely
2. guests safety is taken into high consideration the moment you check-in and in securing any cab services to take you to your meetings or outings
3. service is superb and staff are very customer-driven
4. health club facilities are superb with an in-house fitness trainer to supervise and a good wellness and spa service
5. this is a great place for families on holiday.

at the back of the property are restaurants and cafes that offer great choices of food at very reasonable prices.

Room Tip: choose the top floors from 20 upwards
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
LindenSuites, Manager at The Linden Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Thank you for your favorable comments. My Team and I are delighted to have such great feedbacks from you and our industrious efforts appreciated. It was a pleasure having you stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Linden Suites in the near future.