We are a family of 6 and traveling with kids in tow can be challenging at times. We booked a two-bedroom suite at The Linden and thought of doing a review to be able to help other big families like mine.
1. Price point - For 7,500 the suite we were given, room 1803, was spacious. Kitchen with full size ref, sink and utensils so that's great. You can do a little cooking as well but since we just stayed the night, we opted for good old fashion fast food.
2. Room size and room amenities - Rooms were big with two separate bathrooms with good tub size. There were hair strands on the kids rooms' tub so that was a turn-off but did not prevented them from using after a little bit of cleaning. Hair dryer was a big, big plus for us 3 ladies in the family. There's a flat iron and ironing board which I actually used. The iron has something sticked to it, slightly transferred to the white polo I was ironing, good thing I noticed it immediately. Living room and dining area are good size as well. I believe you can welcome up to 15 guests in the room so perfect for small gatherings. Not sure though if they can stay the night.
3. Hotel amenities - There is a gym and indoor pool which my two lil ones love. It was crowded though first day we were there, I think because it was Holy Week. Just let them enjoy the tub. The next day went there early morning and not as crowded so the kids were able to swim.
4. Breakfast buffet - We were actually underwhelmed by the selection, maybe because there were a lot of guests?? We went there around 7am not that crowded yet. Good service though since the moment we sat down, we were offered coffee. Fruits were limited to papaya and bananas so skipped it altogether. The room offered 4 free buffet breakfast. I have four kids: 14, 13, 7 and 6. Was expecting that we get charged for two more but they did not so was happy about it.
5. Checking-in and out - As I said, it was Holy week so a lot of people that time. There were two front desk areas and we went in line on the main one. The other one was on the side so you would no notice it right away. No lines there so tried our luck and in 5 minutes we were checked-in. Checking-out because of the crowd took around 15 minutes which is pretty good.
Will we be staying again? Yes, maybe during off-peak and bring along my parents with me. Hope they breakfast buffet improves next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A favorite among local and international clients, The Linden Suites offers business travelers and families world-class accommodations away from home. With 168 well-furnished designer rooms and suites, the hotel presents options for guests to enjoy hotel living in a desired functional space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Linden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Linden Suites Manila Hotel Manila
- The Linden Hotel Manila