“Quiet reprieve Lent 2017”
Review of The Linden Suites

The Linden Suites
Ranked #10 of 22 Hotels in Pasig
“Quiet reprieve Lent 2017”
Reviewed April 15, 2017 via mobile

We are a family of 6 and traveling with kids in tow can be challenging at times. We booked a two-bedroom suite at The Linden and thought of doing a review to be able to help other big families like mine.

1. Price point - For 7,500 the suite we were given, room 1803, was spacious. Kitchen with full size ref, sink and utensils so that's great. You can do a little cooking as well but since we just stayed the night, we opted for good old fashion fast food.
2. Room size and room amenities - Rooms were big with two separate bathrooms with good tub size. There were hair strands on the kids rooms' tub so that was a turn-off but did not prevented them from using after a little bit of cleaning. Hair dryer was a big, big plus for us 3 ladies in the family. There's a flat iron and ironing board which I actually used. The iron has something sticked to it, slightly transferred to the white polo I was ironing, good thing I noticed it immediately. Living room and dining area are good size as well. I believe you can welcome up to 15 guests in the room so perfect for small gatherings. Not sure though if they can stay the night.
3. Hotel amenities - There is a gym and indoor pool which my two lil ones love. It was crowded though first day we were there, I think because it was Holy Week. Just let them enjoy the tub. The next day went there early morning and not as crowded so the kids were able to swim.
4. Breakfast buffet - We were actually underwhelmed by the selection, maybe because there were a lot of guests?? We went there around 7am not that crowded yet. Good service though since the moment we sat down, we were offered coffee. Fruits were limited to papaya and bananas so skipped it altogether. The room offered 4 free buffet breakfast. I have four kids: 14, 13, 7 and 6. Was expecting that we get charged for two more but they did not so was happy about it.
5. Checking-in and out - As I said, it was Holy week so a lot of people that time. There were two front desk areas and we went in line on the main one. The other one was on the side so you would no notice it right away. No lines there so tried our luck and in 5 minutes we were checked-in. Checking-out because of the crowd took around 15 minutes which is pretty good.

Will we be staying again? Yes, maybe during off-peak and bring along my parents with me. Hope they breakfast buffet improves next time.

Stayed April 2017, traveled with family
LindenSuites, Manager at The Linden Suites, responded to this review, June 6, 2017
Thank you for your valuable feedback. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your comments are appreciated and please know that we as a team work diligently to ensure that our guest's receive the highest standard of service. Again, thank you for sharing your comments and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (130)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
New York City, New York
Reviewed April 11, 2017 via mobile

We had a very noisy neighbor that had kids running shouting in the hallway. I had a not so good experience in the swimming pool. First the pool/health attendant wasn't too friendly when I walked in their pool area on the 9th floor. I asked if I can bring my towel to the room after I get wet from my swim, she said she will just let housekeeping know- they must've had a bad experience with towels missing. So I resolved my towel problem instead by taking shower after my dip and leaving it to her. Pool experience.... the water was soooo cloudy like it's dirty. I stayed a good 30 minutes. A paint guy was doing some work on the kids' pool. I can smell paint fumes from whatever he was putting on the wall! I hope they had it done at night and not when guests are around. The pool was so filthy I cannot get over it I had to call their guest services. I'm celebrating my birthday here after 11 years of being away and all I got was a hotel accounting everything and worst the pool that's filthy. My skin got so itchy. Oh and the sauna didn't have a water bucket filled with water. It probably dried out. The sauna was too dark. The room we got was big too spacious two bedroom. I had to ask for extra shampoo and conditioner thank god it's free! The beds were nicely done and clean, kitchen was clean, but the couches and carpet were dusty. I can tell because my skin turned red when I sat on the couch. No wifi internet unfortunately..... the whole afternoon it was down.

Stayed April 2017, traveled with family
Thank you for your valuable feedback during your recent stay with us. We were indisputably concerned that your experience fell below our usual impeccable standards. We have documented your observations and shall review conscientiously with the team to remedy our shortfalls and we look forward to your continued support in welcoming you on your next return visit to give us another opportunity to serve you better.
Manila
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

We spend our New Year's Eve in this hotel every year. And ever since the first time we stayed here, we didn't experience any problems. Hotel staffs are very accommodating, security is very tight, 5/5 stars. Keep it up!

Stayed December 2016, traveled with family
We appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your recent stay and likewise, we are delighted to hear that we met your expectations during your stay with us. We appreciate your comprehension of our Security composition and how it provided you a safe and secured environment. Safety and Security are our prime concerns for all of our guests.

If there is anything further we can do to help your stay be more enjoyable, please do not hesitate to contact me personally on your next visit.
Chesapeake
Reviewed April 9, 2017

We stayed overnight at the Linden in a 2 bedroom Suite. The suite was large enough to fit 20 people. Fortunately, there was only 4 of us. :) The 2 bedroom suite had a kitchen and a living room space that was spacious. The stay was comfortable. Will look forward to staying at this hotel Suite again.

Room Tip: This stay included Breakfast
  • Stayed March 2017, traveled as a couple
Thank you for having stayed with us. We trust that we have provided you with an enjoyable visit. We are glad to see that our services exceeded your expectations and to know that you have given us an opportunity to showcase our hospitality.

We look forward to welcoming you back to The Linden Suites in the near future.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 6, 2017

A good decent accommodation whilst staying at the Ortigas Centre. Linden Suites proximity makes it a walking distance to the shopping malls and other business offices around the area, apparently it's quite popular among business travellers and locals alike. Stayed at their 1-bed ample sized-room with kitchenette and lounge area. The interior are 90s type European hotel style. Nonetheless efficient flexible service.

• Stayed March 2017, traveled on business
1 Thank Tartarace
Thank you for taking the time to give us your favorable feedback. We are extremely delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us here at The Linden Suites. The staffs were overjoyed in hearing that you so generously complemented the food and services! We hope to see you again soon!