“Not a good experience at all”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of The Linden Suites

The Linden Suites
Ranked #7 of 21 Hotels in Pasig
New York City, New York
“Not a good experience at all”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a very noisy neighbor that had kids running shouting in the hallway. I had a not so good experience in the swimming pool. First the pool/health attendant wasn't too friendly when I walked in their pool area on the 9th floor. I asked if I can bring my towel to the room after I get wet from my swim, she said she will just let housekeeping know- they must've had a bad experience with towels missing. So I resolved my towel problem instead by taking shower after my dip and leaving it to her. Pool experience.... the water was soooo cloudy like it's dirty. I stayed a good 30 minutes. A paint guy was doing some work on the kids' pool. I can smell paint fumes from whatever he was putting on the wall! I hope they had it done at night and not when guests are around. The pool was so filthy I cannot get over it I had to call their guest services. I'm celebrating my birthday here after 11 years of being away and all I got was a hotel accounting everything and worst the pool that's filthy. My skin got so itchy. Oh and the sauna didn't have a water bucket filled with water. It probably dried out. The sauna was too dark. The room we got was big too spacious two bedroom. I had to ask for extra shampoo and conditioner thank god it's free! The beds were nicely done and clean, kitchen was clean, but the couches and carpet were dusty. I can tell because my skin turned red when I sat on the couch. No wifi internet unfortunately..... the whole afternoon it was down.

Stayed April 2017, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (125)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Manila
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We spend our New Year's Eve in this hotel every year. And ever since the first time we stayed here, we didn't experience any problems. Hotel staffs are very accommodating, security is very tight, 5/5 stars. Keep it up!

Stayed December 2016, traveled with family
Chesapeake
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We stayed overnight at the Linden in a 2 bedroom Suite. The suite was large enough to fit 20 people. Fortunately, there was only 4 of us. :) The 2 bedroom suite had a kitchen and a living room space that was spacious. The stay was comfortable. Will look forward to staying at this hotel Suite again.

Room Tip: This stay included Breakfast
  • Stayed March 2017, traveled as a couple
London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A good decent accommodation whilst staying at the Ortigas Centre. Linden Suites proximity makes it a walking distance to the shopping malls and other business offices around the area, apparently it's quite popular among business travellers and locals alike. Stayed at their 1-bed ample sized-room with kitchenette and lounge area. The interior are 90s type European hotel style. Nonetheless efficient flexible service.

• Stayed March 2017, traveled on business
1 Thank Tartarace
wellington
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 weeks ago

this property had consistently have great reviews. I must say definitely a hidden gem in the heart of Edsa area if you are doing business with the Asian Development bank or the neighbouring government offices which is only 15-20 minutes given the horrendous traffic in manila. These are the big win for this property.
1. value for money definitely
2. guests safety is taken into high consideration the moment you check-in and in securing any cab services to take you to your meetings or outings
3. service is superb and staff are very customer-driven
4. health club facilities are superb with an in-house fitness trainer to supervise and a good wellness and spa service
5. this is a great place for families on holiday.

at the back of the property are restaurants and cafes that offer great choices of food at very reasonable prices.

Room Tip: choose the top floors from 20 upwards
  • Stayed March 2017, traveled on business
LindenSuites, Manager at The Linden Suites, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you for your favorable comments. My Team and I are delighted to have such great feedbacks from you and our industrious efforts appreciated. It was a pleasure having you stayed with us and we look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to The Linden Suites in the near future.