“Unique Indonesian flavor”

Warung sa Kapitolyo
Ranked #20 of 519 Restaurants in Pasig
Reviewed 18 June 2017 via mobile

Another out of the blue plan to try a different dish and this was, fortunately open, at this hour. We had bakmi goreng, ikan bakar, and beef rendang, good for sharing. Uniquely different but worth another visit. Our server Grace was very knowledgeable and friendly.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

The food is authentic and of good quality. Service is excellent and the ambiance brings you back to Bali. Go after 5:30 p.m. because the martabak Manis (yummy sweet pancake) is only available then. Es Teler, the icy dessert is wonderful happy ending too. The place is big enough for big functions. The owners are just so welcoming and accommodating. They will take good care of you.

Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Eating hear brings back memories of my short stay in Indonesia. My guess is that they renovated an old haus and converted it into a Indonesian inspired place! Love their interiors but more importantly loved their food !!

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

This place started out as a small stall in Legazpi Sunday market. I have been their customer for the past 6 years. They have recently open a full service restaurant in Kapitolyo and I tell you, the place is nice. They really fixed it up. Naturally, the dishes in the restaurant is more expensive that the food stall in legazpi market but it's worth every penny. Warung introduced me to indo food and I love it!

Reviewed 2 February 2017

My brother and I were looking for a place to have lunch when we spotted Warung. We were pleasantly surprised to see the beautiful interiors and comfortable setting of the place (there is parking inside too!). The food was delicious and the staff was very courteous. We will definitely be back!