3,468 results
All reviews rooftop pool resorts world close to the airport rooms are small naia terminal free shuttle airport hotel walking distance short stay very nice hotel shuttle service overnight stay buffet breakfast convenient location between flights international airport baymont
Reviewed 16 July 2018

worth staying, good service, convenient, friendly staff, efficient,helpful, amenities, shuttle service may
improve, priority choice for short staying, suggest some credits for regular clients, no other choice
for terminal 3 passenger

1  Thank piptse
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Great service. Close to the airport. Shuttle bus provided. First class Restaurant's nearby. Nice city views from the roof top bar and pool. Breakfast was good. Staff were very professional. I be back !

1  Thank 693ChrisR
Reviewed 15 July 2018

The staff is always ever ready to help, pleasing their hotel guests! Rooms are comfortable and clean. Hotel is super near the airport! Very convenient to exit the hotel and enter the airport through a bridge that connects the hotel to the airport NAIA Terminal 3!

1  Thank kairuzc
Belmont H, General Manager at Belmont Hotel Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear kalruzc,

Warmest greetings from The Belmont Hotel Manila.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write the great review.
We are happy to learn that our hotel facilities and our staff have exceeded your expectations and rest assured we will continue our effort to tender you as well as all our guests, the highest level of service and hospitality.
Furthermore, I would like to introduce you, “Savoy Hotel Manila” our sister Hotel just a few minutes away from Belmont Hotel and currently in soft opening.
I wish I can personally welcome you, also to Savoy Hotel Manila.

Looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future in both Belmont Hotel and Savoy Hotel,

Kindest regards,
Lorenzo Tang
Area General Manager

Reviewed 15 July 2018

At first it was just a try but when we arrived at the hotel it was perfect. From the front desk down to the housekeeping All of them are friendly, polite, nice, and most especially very professional .

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank BoardingPass465761

Dear valued guest,

Warmest greetings from The Belmont Hotel Manila.

Thank you for staying with us and for taking the time to write the fantastic review.
We are thrilled to learn that we have exceeded your expectations and that all our staff have made an impact during your stay. Rest assured we will continue our effort to tender you as well as all our guests, the highest level of service and hospitality.
I wish I can personally welcome you, also to Savoy Hotel Manila.

Kindest regards,
Lorenzo Tang
Area General Manager

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Belmont has always been one that, in my eyes, has commanded respect. A super duper hotel, it was the air of enchantment and the fabulously happy people that completely made the experience.

So, having already had a fabulous experiences with Belmont for the last two years. My families from US, UK and EU - Belmont Hotel was immediately their first choice.

Staff & Service

Check in process didn't went well. I thought the hotel already reserved a room for us. As a corporate client reservations was made in between Megaworld Corporation and Belmont Reservation Department.

Room booked and stayed from June 2-6. Returned to Belmont on June 12-18, but bookings was nowhere to be found.

Having said, It doesn't matter who lost the reservation during that night, assigning blame isn't going to get me a room. Anyway, I got a room hooray! Thanks to Ms. Homerose, I requested for a queen bed but was given a twin bed instead. I do not want to be placed on second floor too so she put me to the 7th floor " fine! " So, basically I was being placed in the
"run of house" list due to a room type choice is simply effectively an unguaranteed preference. However, Ms. Homerose promised me that she will handover my request to the next team as soon as possible and will arrange alternative room as I prefer to be placed on the 10th floor. Unfortunately there was no follow ups, no phone calls from the next team. I was forgotten :(

Oh well...
Anyway, the staff at Belmont Cafe deserves something greater than gold stars because not once did we feel that it was anything less than absolutely stellar 5 star service. Every person went above and beyond in the most gracious manner without the slightest hint of "I'm just doing this because I'm being paid to do it".

We did enjoy the most divine breakfast spread at Cafe Belmont.
There's a fab pastry with the most delectable selection of pastries that both looked and tasted beautiful and the wide variety will undoubtedly leave even the pickiest eaters happy. And of course, the super vibe that I have to come to associate with Belmont was present throughout.

The only issues I had from Cafe Belmont was they charged me twice on my debit card. Two meals appears in my bank statement last month as an evidence.

The Belmont, after all, is about the experience. It's trendy and sassy with stonkingly talented mixologist and the people (both the staff and the guests) are fab.

I would like to thanks to the following:

Bernie Bulaong - F&B Director

Angelica Claridad
Ana Rebulado

Rey Fabricante - Director of Operation
Nanette Pangatungan - Director of Housekeeping

Thanks the Duty Manager Christine Virtudazo for taking the time out of your busy schedule to visit me in my room during my illness.

Thanks Belmont