1,623 results
All reviews the executive lounge bay view china blue diplomatic suite diamond member bayview room nespresso machine luxurious stay pillow menu smx convention center lounge access third floor main lobby one bedroom suite breakfast buffet fitness center an upgrade
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I stayed at the Conrad Manila January 2019 and the stay went beyond my expectation. The rooms were very clean and spacious. When the AC unit was not working well (it was blowing cold air continuously even though we wanted it to slow down), we called service desk and it was fixed right away. Unfortunately, I did not get the name of the gentleman who fixed it. Second, I look at the pool deck and gym / locker room when I stay. I can't help say that the gym was well equipped with equipments I needed and locker room was "spa quality". During my stay there, I was honored to have met Melvin Manalo who was very attentive to each client entering the gym. He was extremely hospitable and answered all my questions. Through my observation he made sure the locker room was kept up to date, towels placed, clean, and vanity set replenished. He was very friendly that he made me feel right at home when I used the facility. We engaged in some fitness conversation (since I am a fitness fanatic), which was great! He is extremely knowledgeable and made sure my workouts fit my needs. I give Melvin A++ for his hard work, hospitality, kindness, care, and utmost work of excellence. I hope his career in Conrad will be promising with a great future for growth for him, as he very well deserves it!
Getting a cab to go around Manila was also very easy! The bellboy on the 1st floor was very engaging and made sure the price is right to wherever I needed to travel too. One bellboy who took the extra mile was Randy Raga! He was very nice and made sure I got my cab as soon as possible with a car that I feel comfortable in.
Other things: pool, food, lobby were all great! I am happy here. I live in LA and the flight to Manila is not very pleasant (its too long!) but I am willing to make another trip to Manila to stay at the Conrad.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Mark L
ConradManilaPH, General Manager at Conrad Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mark,

Thank you for making Conrad Manila your hotel of choice during your most recent visit. We are delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay, and found the assistance of our team members, Melvin and Randy, to your kind preference. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our room on the 6th floor was immaculate and we had great service from Melo and Tim from room service.I used the fitness centre every day and it was well equipped and professionally maintained.The garden and pool were beautifully kept and security was there all the time but not obtrusive.Access to SMaison shops and restaurants was helpful and interesting.All in all a memorable occasion,hopefully repeated in the near future!

Room tip: Be happy to be there
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank Jackthepainter
ConradManilaPH, General Manager at Conrad Manila, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Jackthepainter,

We are elated to receive your kind words and learn that you enjoyed your most recent stay and found our proximity to the S Maison, Mall of Asia and SMX to your kind preference. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Myself and a friend stayed at this hotel for 2 nights!
It was very good, the beds were extremely comfortable had great sleep! Room is spacious and showers amazing, loads of pressure!!!
Before you get in to the hotel you'll have to go through metal detectors but it's a pretty simple and quick process.
The breakfast was decent, with plenty of variety and room service was very good and prices decent.
The hotel is litteraly by the mall of Asia, so close that you can get into to the mall without going outside, there's an exit at the hotel that leads you into the mall.
Would defo recommend and if I ever go back would stay again!

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank VAN27

Dear van27

We are elated to learn that you thoroughly enjoyed your most recent visit here at Conrad Manila. Kindly be assured that we have shared your feedback with our team, and that we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

What a great seaside hotel with tons of friendly staffs. Every smile and their service made me stay with no hassle. Thank to all esp. Randy(bellman) who helped me a lot with his hospitable approaches! Two thumbs up!!

1  Thank 원익 최

Dear 원익 최,

Thank you for making Conrad Manila your hotel of choice during your recent trip. We hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed from December 28-30 with family. Check in was a breeze. The staff were very attentive to our needs. I loved our suite. It was roomy, very comfortable. Breakfast had so many choices. The location was great and the view of Manila Bay was spectacular. Would stay here again.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Shawie h

Dear Shawie,

We are delighted to receive your kind words and learn that you enjoyed your most recent visit. We look forward to welcoming you again soon!