Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
₱3,008
Go to your Happy Price
₱3,008
Agoda.com
₱2,597
Fully refundable before Wed, Apr 24
Multiple ways to pay
All reviews walking distance sm mall of asia buffet breakfast choose this hotel shower room close to the airport moa floor arena manila gym cons taxis toiletries staycation
Selected filters
Reviewed January 31, 2024 via mobile

Been here several times due to its location. However, this time, service is declining. Made a small request (extra hangers) and that took them more than 12hours and frequent follow up until its midnight that they decided to grant my request. As the suite room im staying does not have a hanger except for the hangers for the two bath robes.

Date of stay: November 2023
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 3, 2024

Pros:

1.Near SM Mall of Asia, the primary reason why we booked this hotel.
2.Good quality toiletries provided.
3.Has the necessary basic amenities
4.Staff is friendly

Cons :
Service is all over the place.
1.We checked and tried checking in during the prescribed time. I booked four rooms (1 Superior room and two deluxe rooms). They informed us that the superior and the deluxe King were not available yet and that they would just call us once it is ready. We decided to stay in the two available rooms while waiting for the said call.
2. When we prepared to go to the two available rooms, we asked for assistance because there were eight of us, with one Senior and a toddler, and had a lot of pieces of luggage and bags. They did give us a trolley and helped us place the pieces of luggage. However, they left us for another ‘rich-looking’ group of guests and assisted them (there were four of them). Instead of waiting, we just pushed the trolley itself to the nearest elevator and when we got to the landing of the second floor, we were confused since no one gave us or at least guided us to our rooms. The layout was confusing. Thankfully, a maintenance staff volunteered to help and apologized because there were a lot of guests that day.
3. We waited for an hour for the call that never came. So we decided to follow -up and apparently, it was already prepared. So we went down and got the key cards for our room.
4. Once inside our rooms, there were no towels (both hand and bath) and no bathrobes. For the waiting time of 2 hours from the actual check-in time, I was expecting everything to be ready. So, again, I followed up two times before we went to MOA for dinner.
5.When we got back, a set of towels was stashed (take note, not folded neatly but stashed) at the rack. No bathrobes and hand towels. Again, my husband went to the front desk/reception area followed up the said items.

Concerns for toiletries and other amenities :

1. One of the free bottled water in my brother’s room was partially consumed.
2. The bedding was a bit itchy.
3. Deluxe and standard has no difference at all

I think they are banking on their proximity to MOA Arena and there are no other hotels in the same location. Sadly, I have confirmed that the other reviews are true. Among all of the hotels I have been to (and other lodgings, bed & breakfast, homestays) this is by far the most disappointing experience I’ve ever had.

Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank deejay_ayen
Reviewed December 14, 2023

The location is good but we get a room at 4 floor and the first night was bad because in the room was bugs and some problems in the bathroom with water on the floor. We ask to change the room and they give us a room at the 3 floor near the elevator and was horrible because was very nosey from the street, like we sleep outside. We paid for a deluxe room but was so basic and was a strange smell in the room.

Room tip: Ask for a room at a height floor!
Date of stay: December 2023
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed November 24, 2023 via mobile

The room size was ok. However I didn’t like that I have to call every day to ask for hand towels as they initially provided just bath towel. Check out process was really annoying; it took so long as they check the room physically before proceeding with finalizing check out!
Definitely I will not consider this hotel if I want to book a room in Manila.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 23, 2023

This is my first time staying at this hotel, fourth time coming to the Philippines.

We booked a deluxe twin room for 4 nights. The room is spacious and clean, although the room is outdated. The bathroom is small and simple. Every day the mineral water is replaced with new one. Also available is an iron and hair dryer.
Breakfast is available with 2 choices of rice and many choices of side dishes.

This hotel is close to Mall Of Asia (MOA), MOA Arena, SMX and IKEA. About 7 minutes walk. Maybe it could be an option for a place to stay if there is an event at that place. Although there are also many other hotels nearby.
Around the hotel, don't worry about finding lunch or dinner. Next to the hotel in different buildings there are KFC and Mc Donald.

Room tip: has an elevator for attendance and hotel workers...very confusing.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business